Declined Just1Unbann (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkiePie

Hello, my name is Elias Braun.
I had Fun with using "Lmaobox" on our Servers. [Sorry for my English]
If u give me a IPBan i changed my Account+IP.
Yep, this was not rly nice for your Community.
But, we can make a "fair" deal.
I stop to "cheat" on your Community and using alts when u unbann my MainAccount PinkiePie.
Ye, i am not in the position to get what i want. But i am sorry. I stop to cheat/insult/spamm on your Community and i say please, please unbann my Main Account. What "nok", saw.. was really legit. I had this Dodgeball feeling and i forgot how good it is to play legit.
I hope i have 1 little chance. When not... i can understand it. My cautious was very very bad. And i wanna be better.
Please forgot me. i shame me "a bit".

I dont know what you say to this "stupid" unbann request.
But.. please.. And i will correct myself.

https://bans.panda-community.com/in...ch=STEAM_0:1:196091818&advType=steamid&Submit

Sorry and i know you dont forget. :confused:

Supposed to take unban requests seriously.. but since this is one about you hacking wich you have been caught on... all i can put here is this.
iSsngzr.gif

Love the reference to the Panda Community slogan on the Steam group.

Reactions: PinkiePie
VAJ4xm0.png

sure thing! you're getting unbanned in: never!

Hello, my name is Elias Braun.
So you have a bad name and you're named brown? You must have a shitty life.
I had Fun with using "Lmaobox" on our Servers. [Sorry for my English]
Why use such a cheat? Dodgeball isn't even interesting enough to cheat on. Servers don't belong to you so using "our" is wrong, you should use "your".
If u give me a IPBan i changed my Account+IP.
Then why make an appeal stupid? You're constantly gonna get banned for it tho so you pretty much fucked all your chances of playing on panda servers even if you play legit.
Yep, this was not rly nice for your Community.
All hackers get the same and it's the only way to deal with them, even if it's not nice. Not that it's suppose to be nice for cheaters.
But, we can make a "fair" deal.
We don't make deals so people can cheat on our servers.
I stop to "cheat" on your Community and using alts when u unbann my MainAccount PinkiePie.
Ye, i am not in the position to get what i want. But i am sorry. I stop to cheat/insult/spamm on your Community and i say please, please unbann my Main Account. What "nok", saw.. was really legit. I had this Dodgeball feeling and i forgot how good it is to play legit.
Cheaters don't get unbanned unless sufficient evidence was provided that they were in fact not hacking. If you really wanted to play legit then stop using childish hacks, what's the fun in that? I also doubt it's your main, you are way too skilled and have 0 hour playtime.
I hope i have 1 little chance. When not... i can understand it. My cautious was very very bad. And i wanna be better.
Please forgot me. i shame me "a bit".
Cheaters don't get a chance, as I already said. Also your English is terrible enough for me to not understand it fully. It seems the more you type the worse your English.
I dont know what you say to this "stupid" unbann request.
But.. please.. And i will correct myself.
Then why make it? Nobody is gonna take you seriously! And you correcting yourself? I'd say the chance of that happening are one out of a million.

You even tried to hide the fact you cheated and acted like you didn't know what was going on.
Just leave and go cheat on another community like FOG or something. You're not welcome here at all.

Just to make it clear and quick not in the manner of Lighty (don't get me wrong @Lighty for that please), if you really cared about this community, you would to first respect it and understand how it works, to proceed your staying on it without any trouble. But obviously the part about the hacking is the heaviest issue in your case, just..don't use it anymore and you will see people starting to threat you like a normal player/member and not as a human shit. Goodluck with the next community.

For some reason this thread got closed already, so I'm counting this as declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread