Just occured to me that I never ever did this, hi. (1 Viewer)

violet

Hello, I'm Violet. I'm a 17 year old from London, working as a computer engineer apprentice.
I'm a fairly quiet person, but easy to befriend. I've been a trial admin and member of the community for quite sometime now and I suddenly had the realization I never made an introduction post which I figure I should probably attempt to amend.

I started playing TF2 properly in early 2012, mainly just jumping and surfing with MGE on the side. After spending a lot of time on a Nucleus 24/7 server, I started playing HL with real life friends, which didn't go too well. After a while, found another team in HL as soldier and it became apparent HL was not for me. Waited a while, started playing 6s as roamer, finding that a lot more fun currently. I found panda community through my old teams sniper and have basically played on server #10 since then.

A lot of people already know me from server 10 already but it'd be nice, and probably wise, to get more involved with this community, considering I've spent a collective 30 days on the servers and have not really done much on the forums.

Lets be friends xo

You have such an awesome first name x.x
But hello :brohug: , would be nice to see you around here active :D
Hope to get to know you later on :) Maybe I might see you on Hightower one day.

Ahhhhh so you we're that guy.
You could have told me "it's radi" megusta

Hello, I'm Violet. I'm a 17 year old from London, working as a computer engineer apprentice.
I'm a fairly quiet person, but easy to befriend. I've been a trial admin and member of the community for quite sometime now and I suddenly had the realization I never made an introduction post which I figure I should probably attempt to amend.

I started playing TF2 properly in early 2012, mainly just jumping and surfing with MGE on the side. After spending a lot of time on a Nucleus 24/7 server, I started playing HL with real life friends, which didn't go too well. After a while, found another team in HL as soldier and it became apparent HL was not for me. Waited a while, started playing 6s as roamer, finding that a lot more fun currently. I found panda community through my old teams sniper and have basically played on server #10 since then.

A lot of people already know me from server 10 already but it'd be nice, and probably wise, to get more involved with this community, considering I've spent a collective 30 days on the servers and have not really done much on the forums.

Lets be friends xo
You live in London, I live in Manchester; I think this means we shouldn't like each other.

On the bright side, I'm from Portugal and I hate you both.
I would also hate everyone if I was from Portugal. Jealousy is a bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread