Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Syntax error: invalid input

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir KingCobra

SourceBans Ban URL: N/A
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Sir KingCobra/666kingcobra666 (steam name).
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34171311
Date and Time of the Ban 14-05-2014 17:20PM
Reason about the Ban: Racism???
Admin that Banned you: EvoWarrior5

So I like making jokes. People can't seem to take them anymore these days but still I like to make them and go over the edge a little every once in a while. EvoWarrior5 who's seen me joke a couple of times issues me my "final warning" for saying "Who cares about black people?" which was meant as a question in which people should respond "I do" not exactly as an insult. Evo himself said as well he has 0 tolerance for racism. But anyhow after this the person who had been bugging me all day "bobbeeeh" simply cause I didn't like his glitching said "
bobbeeeh : evo if you dont trust me i have screenshots of it" and I responded with "Sir KingCobra : he just dealt with it moron" apparently Evo considers this racism as he directly permanently muted me. And after this "bobbeeeh" goes around praising Evo for cleansing the server of the evil that is my jokes. Could just be me but if people get 30 minutes of ban for constantly spamming the OOC with trades why would I get a perm over this? People just can't take the slightest thing anymore these days and that's what makes it all so sad. I'm a decent person i'd say I just like dark humor and I don't like kids who spam emoticons and glitch. Anyway I apologize for calling him a "moron" which he pretty much asked for though. Grow a spine fokes.

Yea I expected you to appeal.

Every single time I've seen you there was a problem. You were being disrespectful or insulting or whatever. You can say they were jokes, but I don't see them as such. Not in the tone you spoke in.

When I give you your final warning I expect you to realise that maybe it's serious. Because it was. If ten seconds later you call someone a moron again then I lose my hope you'll ever better yourself.

You apologise and then say "grow a spine". So close man, so close...

Everyone has their opinions on things i've seen people say far worse things in the chat and nobody was giving a damn. I see them as jokes the way you see them is your own personal opinion. You say you give me my final warning for RACISM and he was obviously baiting me you know that as well. I'm a decent person not great not awful I just have a different look on things than most people and think that people should grow a spine these days as everything is considered offensive in this era.

And cause you mute me permanently you pretty much not even give me any chance of bettering myself.

Everyone has their opinions on things i've seen people say far worse things in the chat and nobody was giving a damn.

Not on my watch.
Also, if you see people say bad things, report them for god's sake. Don't think "oh lol now I can do whatever I want".

You say you give me my final warning for RACISM and he was obviously baiting me you know that as well.

It was your final warning in any regard. I said "next time you pull something it will be a permanent silence"; I didn't say anything about racism in there.
EDIT: also he was not baiting you. He was trying to help me. He said what you did and offered to send me a screenshot, that's it. That is helpful, not provocative.

I'm a decent person not great not awful I just have a different look on things than most people and think that people should grow a spine these days as everything is considered offensive in this era.

Yea, and whose outlook on things do you think matters most in the server? My friend calls me nigger sometimes when we're on Skype with the two of us, but he knows damn well that I do not want to have the word in the server. I don't want racism or any discrimination in the server, I'm very strict on that.

I'm not easily offended, but I account for the fact that some people may be, which you obviously do not. There are (as you so mocked in the chat) children playing sometimes. You can adapt to suit their needs (or, you should be able to); they can't adapt to yours as easily. Like it or not, people are different and everyone has a different border that dictates what they're offended by. Of course, there's a difference between being offended and simply whining (and a difference between being serious and obviously joking), but due to the reasons I have stated, I set the bar for what I allow in terms of language in the server comparatively low.

Last edited:
I watched your chatlog and i see the word "nigga" a lot. Also saying "I dont care about black people"( even ment as a joke) can still be offensive to people and you should think about this before posting it.
But these arent your only insults, i saw a couple more so i agree with evo about permanently muting you.

Im not an admin so i dont have anything to say about this but just wanted to give you my opinion.

I watched your chatlog and i see the word "nigga" a lot. Also saying "I dont care about black people"( even ment as a joke) can still be offensive to people and you should think about this before posting it.
But these arent your only insults, i saw a couple more so i agree with evo about permanently muting you.

Im not an admin so i dont have anything to say about this but just wanted to give you my opinion.
lel, saying the word "nigga" is being racist and racist is disrespect to black people

Not on my watch.
Also, if you see people say bad things, report them for god's sake. Don't think "oh lol now I can do whatever I want".

It was your final warning in any regard. I said "next time you pull something it will be a permanent silence"; I didn't say anything about racism in there.
EDIT: also he was not baiting you. He was trying to help me. He said what you did and offered to send me a screenshot, that's it. That is helpful, not provocative.

Yea, and whose outlook on things do you think matters most in the server? My friend calls me nigger sometimes when we're on Skype with the two of us, but he knows damn well that I do not want to have the word in the server. I don't want racism or any discrimination in the server, I'm very strict on that.

I'm not easily offended, but I account for the fact that some people may be, which you obviously do not. There are (as you so mocked in the chat) children playing sometimes. You can adapt to suit their needs (or, you should be able to); they can't adapt to yours as easily. Like it or not, people are different and everyone has a different border that dictates what they're offended by. Of course, there's a difference between being offended and simply whining (and a difference between being serious and obviously joking), but due to the reasons I have stated, I set the bar for what I allow in terms of language in the server comparatively low.

So just cause I coincidentally encounter you multiple times when I swear I should be muted? And it really sounded like you meant for racism people call eachother moron day and night hell parents call their kids morons. He was baiting me "thank you evo :)" oh please the kid had been annoying me all day just check the logs and it was provocative towards me considering you just dealt with it and he wanted to push it more.

So exactly why are you so against this? Honestly the percentage of black people i've seen playing any source game is like 1% and i've made jokes to them directly as well without any complaint and if there was I stopped. Calling someone a moron isn't discriminative neither racist that's why I thought it was fine as well.

People who are easily offended need to grow a spine in my opinion if you take everything in life as serious as can be you'll be as tasteful as a granny smith apple. I like mocking children cause children are annoying as fuck and are the most common rulebreakers at least in my experiences that is. I don't really like to adapt to people who wont learn until they are 5 years older. So if you say that the border is different for each person does that mean your ban was opinionated and not neutral? In my experience with and as admin i've noticed that you can only be true neutral by actually being true neutral towards every rule and person. Its a game don't take it all to serious you don't see me being a skinhead waving a nazi flag on the streets either nor do I treat black people different from white people in real life. Its a computer game its where people relax and escape from the stress of day and should be free'er to express themselves in jokes and words.
-

Yea I say "nigga" often most commonly as saying "ma nigga" or saying something with an accent as to make something sound more joking or funny. Insults schmimsults its the internet spend 5 minutes in any chat except a mormon one and you will be insulted. Beside I never even used the word "nigger" which is the actual racial insult (at least not as far as I remember).
-

If this community is actually this serious about the whole discrimination and racism thing i'll cut it off I just don't really like being permanently anything'd that is negative and therefore negotiate here if it was pretty much anything less than perm I wouldn't care for the time and just sit it out.

I could reply again but I'd pretty much repeat what I've already said.

If not being able to chat will make you leave the community then I guess we're done here.

I could reply again but I'd pretty much repeat what I've already said.

If not being able to chat will make you leave the community then I guess we're done here.

The servers are decent so i'll still play as much its just nice to be able to chat.

And this kinda sounds like you have a personal grudge against me and just want me to gtfo of the community with as little hassle as possible...

If you say you'll cut it off with us there's little use for me to go on about it, is there?

All i'm saying is that I find a perm mute for a 2nd offense kinda over the top. I'll still play as much as now it will just be a bit less fun. In fact i'm playing right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread