Just a random shitpost I made (1 Viewer)

This is one of the weirdest shitposts I’ve seen . It’s not bad but it’s not good either. Here is a better one that may give you some inspiration! Also this isn’t mine I don remember who made it.

Gold: Semi made the video :)
I mean this IS my first time making one the powerpuff girls meme,also ninja scout forced some weird stuff in it

this meme is bad for multiple reasons.

ok so at the beginning when it’s about the regulars its good but once he starts going into the maps it feels like he is extending the meme for no good reason
the second half involving the maps and minigames should be a separate meme.

Second off there isn’t a car on 8bit the car is on famous (original not famouz 2), you also can't escpape from casuarina (which its also ba_jail_casuarina not jb_casuarina) I assume you are referencing ba_jailfort considering you have a boat. both of these make the meme more inaccurate and hurts the funny level.

third off this meme just goes on for too long the powerpuff theme song clearly repeats and this hurts the meme as I do not want to spend 2 minutes watching unfunny gifs play.

Next you essentially reused the same joke twice, first with tea and then again with black trigger, this makes the joke less funny.

While most of the music is in sync with transitions what ruins it is that the finale of the powerpuff girls song does not line up with the final meme, this ends the meme on a bad taste.

This meme format doesn't work well with static images make sure everything is either a gif or a video as those both work the best

Overall I give it a 4/10, the effort is there, some of the memes are ok, and the music is mostly in sync. but the inaccuracies, the length and, the lack of focus really bring it down.

• Informative
Reactions: C_T gaming
this meme is bad for multiple reasons.

ok so at the beginning when it’s about the regulars its good but once he starts going into the maps it feels like he is extending the meme for no good reason
the second half involving the maps and minigames should be a separate meme.

Second off there isn’t a car on 8bit the car is on famous (original not famouz 2), you also can't escpape from casuarina (which its also ba_jail_casuarina not jb_casuarina) I assume you are referencing ba_jailfort considering you have a boat. both of these make the meme more inaccurate and hurts the funny level.

third off this meme just goes on for too long the powerpuff theme song clearly repeats and this hurts the meme as I do not want to spend 2 minutes watching unfunny gifs play.

Next you essentially reused the same joke twice, first with tea and then again with black trigger, this makes the joke less funny.

While most of the music is in sync with transitions what ruins it is that the finale of the powerpuff girls song does not line up with the final meme, this ends the meme on a bad taste.

This meme format doesn't work well with static images make sure everything is either a gif or a video as those both work the best

Overall I give it a 4/10, the effort is there, some of the memes are ok, and the music is mostly in sync. but the inaccuracies, the length and, the lack of focus really bring it down.
Got it semi,thanks for the suggestion,really helpful for future shitposting

Users who are viewing this thread