Just a normal day in Steam... (1 Viewer)

Yahiamice

B8A2BEBC1B0C6545CB10333143C1F4AF988302A0.png

To not forget those damn raffles group.
Those are even against Valve's Steam's Rules.

What,really? Please tell me more,i'd like to eradicate them off the community :maniavelic laugh:

Check Valve's Steam's Online Conduct.

My little pony groups. EVERYWHERE.

I actually got invited to an anti-pony group. It's the only group invite I have accepted so far ::):

bpw.png

uax.png

hup.png

Just... @Danny, WE NEED TO STOP THESE FREAKS!

To not forget those damn raffles group.
Those are even against Valve's Steam's Rules.
Check Valve's Steam's Online Conduct.

How about your profile pic? It is yours? or are you "third party"?
How about smileys, which ones this forum use? like steam pandas, dispencer, balloonicorn, LOL and megusta smileys?

For me, it is unaccetable to own others art, if we really are going to ban all copyright materials, you cant use your profile pic. Why? Because you didint create "adventure time", so why you can use your profile pic, if someones els/groups are using copyright materials, because they didint create pics/music/games etc.

Copyrights= Doesnt allow to steal others art/music/games etc..

"Upload files that contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another."

Not my problem, if someones clicks all links

Contest and raffles are two different things. Contest , you are colelctin informations form others, like emails and stuff.

Raffles= You are giving away items, that is not wrong? am i right?

I know, I like "fuck" dots,,,,

Last edited:
Skiffa, digital and virtual content has different interpretations and laws when it comes to distribution and use.

He'd be in the wrong and could be sued( or would pay royalties ) if he had used the picture in question for his own materialistic gains.

Other than that, he has a free license, per say, to use the picture for anything but ways of profiting.

Anything that is on the internet and is classified as digital content while being distributed under a free license, is free to use (unless it's leaked and the owner revokes the license).

That's how stuff on the internet usually goes...

How about your profile pic? It is yours? or are you "third party"?
How about smileys, which ones this forum use? like steam pandas, dispencer, balloonicorn, LOL and megusta smileys?

For me, it is unaccetable to own others art, if we really are going to ban all copyright materials, you cant use your profile pic. Why? Because you didint create "adventure time", so why you can use your profile pic, if someones els/groups are using copyright materials, because they didint create pics/music/games etc.

Copyrights= Doesnt allow to steal others art/music/games etc..

"Upload files that contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another."

Not my problem, if someones clicks all links

Contest and raffles are two different things. Contest , you are colelctin informations form others, like emails and stuff.

Raffles= You are giving away items, that is not wrong? am i right?

I know, I like "fuck" dots,,,,

You didn't get it, Valve says that raffling and then raffles with raffles groups are against the rules.

Skiffa, digital and virtual content has different interpretations and laws when it comes to distribution and use.

He'd be in the wrong and could be sued( or would pay royalties ) if he had used the picture in question for his own materialistic gains.

Other than that, he has a free license, per say, to use the picture for anything but ways of profiting.

Anything that is on the internet and is classified as digital content while being distributed under a free license, is free to use (unless it's leaked and the owner revokes the license).

Skiffa, learn from Hawwis.

You didn't get it, Valve says that raffling and then raffles with raffles groups are against the rules.

What I checked abit better Steam Online Conduct.

"Use Steam in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise)."

Also I checked Steam term of Use. I didint saw anything, which says "raffling" is not allowed.
So where you got this information?

Users who are viewing this thread