Declined Jotaro's VSH #05 Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Username
[REDACTED]

Steam32 ID
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198282289788/

Your age
[REDACTED]

Current playtime on relevant server(s)
Panda-Community.com #05 3d 10:10:23h https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=355188]

Link to your Sourcebans record:
Bans and Comms

General online times: L
11:00 am to 5:00pm or in the night to next day 11:00 pm to 4:00 am
(If relevant) Who gave you permission to apply?
no one

Server to are applying for
vsh 05

General online times & time zone

[REDACTED]

Do you have a working microphone?
(This is required for Jailbreak admins)
yes i do

Primary servers + servers you could confidently join in case of a report:
when i get on tf2 i mainly play vsh 05 but if i get report on other servers i will go
Previous experience as Admin or Moderator
(Mostly in games, other experience is valid if sufficiently relevant
I have no previous Admin

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
Insulting / Heavy ThreatRacismSpam in Textchat / Voicechat + GhostingCheatingTeaming / Wasting time / Delaying / Camping as HaleFailhale / AFK
1st OffenceWarningWarningWarningPermanent banWarning + Beacon effect ( depending on the case )Warning
2nd OffenceGag for 30 minutesGag for 2 hoursGag for 30 minutesxKickKick
3rd OffenceGag for 2 hoursGag for 6 hoursGag for 2 hoursxBan for 2 hoursBan for 2 hours

If i were to become admin, I will never abuse my powers, and I'll ask admins for help if I'm confused about something. This will help me learn on how to be a better admin!
I am willing to learn more from the admins on how to be better as an admin and or what it takes to be an admin. I will appreciate any kind of criticism or tips from anyone to help me! Even if this application gets denied or improve, I will continue learning and changing to become a better person.As I spend most of my time on this server I noticed that during the time I am playing (4pm-Midnight GMT+10) I don't see many admins (Unless they hide in plain sight)

@Furken
I dont have much say in this, but as for my own opinion, I'd work on the punishment lengths if I were you. But well, here's my own stack that I personally use. At some point you are gonna have to punish people for longer than 2 hours.

1st offence: 720 minutes
2nd offence: 1440 minutes
3rd offence: 4320 minutes
4th offence: 10080 minutes
5th offence: 43200 minutes
6th offence: perma

ok darkwolf thank u for looking out for me bro i will correct the punishmet i appriciate u for correcting me

Hey jotaro so first of all that is your actual Steam 32 ID: STEAM_0:0:161012030. This is your actual sourcecomms and this is your actual sourcebans
I checked your chatlog and found light insults and a lot of capsspam. This is an example of the capsspam i found:
Unbenannt.PNG

It could be worse but of course not acceptable for an aplicant.
I have no previous Admin
Gonna be honest i dont really get what that should mean maybe you can explain.

What Darkwolf said is also right we have a stacking system that goes from 1st punishment to 6th mostlikely being permanent. We increase the time on any new punishment and we seperate bans and comms (gag/mute).
Your app is pretty short and not really detailed so yeah considering all factors i have to give you a -1

If you want to reapply in the future i also suggest you to introduce yourself on the forums because i have never heard of you.

Add bookmark
Username
my user name is jotaro

Steam32 ID

Your age
i am 15 years old

Current playtime on relevant server(s)
Panda-Community.com #05 3d 10:10:23h https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=355188]

Link to your Sourcebans record:
Bans and Comms

General online times: L
11:00 am to 5:00pm or in the night to next day 11:00 pm to 4:00 am
(If relevant) Who gave you permission to apply?
no one

Server to are applying for
vsh 05

General online times & time zone
Eastern Standard Time

[Time zone in Jamaica (GMT-5)
Eastern Standard Time
Time zone in Kingston (GMT-5)
Thursday, 29 July 2021, 4:25 am

Do you have a working microphone?
(This is required for Jailbreak admins)
yes i do

Primary servers + servers you could confidently join in case of a report:
when i get on tf2 i mainly play vsh 05 but if i get report on other servers i will go
I have no previous Admin

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?

Insulting
Racism
Spam in Textchat / Voicechat + GhostingCheatingCamping or wasting time as haleFailhale / AFK
WarningWarningWarning1 or 2 warn /1 or 2 warn / slay / kick
/ slay / kick / timebomb either one of them
1st offence240 minutes-->4 hours.1st time --> 8 hours1st time --> 4 hour'sPermanent ban1st time --> 4 hours1st time --> 2 hours
2nd offence440 minutes--> 7 hours2nd time --> 1 days2nd time --> 1 dayx2nd time --> 8 hours2nd time --> 8 hours
3rd offence720 minutes-->12 hours3rd time --> 7 days3rd time --> 3 dayx3rd time --> 3 day3rd time --> 1 day
4th offence1440 minutes-->5 days4th time --> 1 month4th time --> 3 weekx4th time --> 2 week4th time --> 3 days
5th offence10080 minutes--> 7 days5th time --> 3 months5th time --> 3 monthsx5th time --> 2 months5th time --> 1 week
6th offencepermanent ban6th time --> permanent ban6th time --> permanent banx6th time --> permanent ban6th time --> permanent ban
If I were to become admin, I will never abuse my powers, and I'll ask admins for help if I'm confused about something. This will help me learn on how to be a better admin!
I am willing to learn more from the admins on how to be better as an admin and or what it takes to be an admin . I will appreciate any kind of criticism or tips from anyone to help me ! Even if this application gets denied or accepted , I will continue learning and changing to become a better person .
As I spend most of my time on this server I noticed that during the time I am playing (4pm-Midnight GMT+10) I don't see many admins (Unless they hide in plain sight)
jotaro.png

This app is invalid due to the fact you have a current teamban. Get that removed first then apply.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread