Invalid Jose's NYJB application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jose Stalino

WOOSH! JOSE APPEARS OUT OF NOWHERE EVEN THOUGH HE'S BEEN HERE THE WHOLE TIME! Ok it's serious application time.

Name: Dom (real) or (Slightly) Jose Stalino (steam) or Domithicc (Discord)
Permission to apply: N/A
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:160317710
Online Times: Online usually on Wednesday thru Saturday even if it's not specifically TF2. I live in the East Cost U.S Timezone
Top Server: NYJB
Do I have a microphone?: Yes
Do I have previous experiences being an Admin?: Yes, I do. I was a European Studs admin, but the servers were toxic so I had to leave the staff. I went under another alias at the time so they probably don't know who I am now. I also was an admin on Hypixel Minecraft. I left the team because my parents said I couldn't work at the age of nine. They are fine now, and I am ready to get back to be on a team of wonderful people.

Experience with sourcemod?: I sadly do not, European studs was all just !command stuff. I am a very fast learner though.

Why should you choose me?: Well, I am one for order and maintaining it while I play Jailbreak. Ever since I started playing TF2 those four long years ago, I always have dreamed of being an admin, but I was too much of a dumb stupid baby to know how to apply. When I discovered Panda servers though, I felt a feeling of joy I never felt before. It was a welcoming community of mostly nice people who followed the sacred rules of Jailbreak. I then started noticing people freekilling, spamming caps and racial slurs in chat, and making the game less enjoyable for others, I pledged to myself to one day be there for those in need. There is one problem though: the !calladmin for me isn't enough a lot of the time, I have to do it myself (which is usually just praying an admin is online so they get called on). I want to be there to not only make the game safer for the veterans of the server, but to also make it safer for newcomers to Panda as well! Think if this, would newcomers rather be greeted to a server with griefers, favoritist, and other rulebreakers; or would they rather have a safe place where they can play jailbreak in peace. I think they would choose the second option, and if you choose me, I can make it a reality. Thank you for reading this overly emotional paragraph for a topic that could've been answered in one sentence.

How would I do my job?: To put it bluntly:
  • It would start with a simple 30 minute mute/gag, ban, etc.
  • If the offender does it again, I would extend it to a full 1440 minutes (day).
  • If they come back the next day and continue to offend, I would extend it to 10080 minutes (week)
  • If they do it again, it's a 43800 minutes (month)
  • Then finally, 69420777 minutes (which is permanent)

I hope you take this application well and I hope I can join the team of admins who make jailbreak enjoyable!
G U L A G.jpg

Reactions: Jose Stalino
Closing for reasons stated above.

Reactions: thebishcrazy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread