Declined Joseph Papa Stalin's application for being a admin c: (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Papa Stalin

My Name or Nickname:
My name is Peter / My nickname is "☭ Joseph Papa Stalin ☭".

My Age:
My age is 16 (birthday: 21.6.2001.).

My steam34 id:
My steam34 id is STEAM_0:1:52764945

My general online time and my timezone
Over the week from 16 pm-22 pm
Over the weekend 10 am-20 pm
Timezone: CEST (Central European Summer Time)(UTC+ 2 hours)

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I usually play Jailbreak Eu and Ny, I also started to play deathrun a bit and I was playing FreakFortress and Hightower. I'm applying for Panda-Community.com #17 Jailbreak. Also for the broader range of servers sure.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes I do.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
No I do not. Everyone starts somewhere c:

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No I do not, but I want to learn.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I've been playing panda community somewhere about 3 years and i got attached to it. I started doing stuff on the forums (a little) and yeah. Also I always see rule breakers (who come from different communities and I can't do anything even though I tell them the rules (some said I was a admins/rules bitch :/ ) and I want to enforce the rules.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Ok. Lets start with the basic/gameserver rules.

Spamming
- First a warning, if he/she continues I would give a gag/mute for 60 minutes spent alive. If I see that same person doing that I would again warn, then a bigger punishment 300 minutes spent alive. And again if I see them I will just rise the punishment.

Insulting - Again first a warning, if she/he continues I will also gag/mute for 60 minutes. Like in spamming if that same person does that again I would warn and rise the punishment.

Call abusing - If i see a guy doing !call I would warn him not to cause a admin is on. If he continues I would server ban him for 720 minutes.

Hacking/exploiting - If I see him/he hacking or any evidence that that person is hacking I would perm ban them from the server. For exploiting is the same except i would warn them first

Ok. Now Jailbreak rules.

Freehitting - If an accident i would warn them, if they continue slay, again if they continue after that i would guard ban them for 30 minutes.

Freekill - If it was an accident i would respawn the freekilled red and explain to the blue to not do it again. If it is on purpose i would slay him and warn him if he continues I would guard ban him for 60 minutes. If I see him again freekilling i would perm ban them from blue team.

Massfreekill - I would slay him immediately and perm ban that person.

Blue team kill - First slay and a warning, if I see him/her doing it again I would perm ban them.

Baiting - First I would warn, if he/she continues I would slay them. If they do it again I would guard ban them for 60 minutes.

Favoring - First I would warn, if not complying I would slay them, if again not complying guard ban for 60 minutes.

Failing as warden - warn them and guard ban them for 30 minutes (if they have a mic, if no then I would combine the punishment of the no mic as guard punishment).

No mic as guard - slay them and perm ban them from guard (they can apply on the forums for a unban appeal if they get a mic).

I did this application cause some people told me I should apply and I though that I should cause i played on Jb for 3 years already. c:

• Optimistic
  • Friendly
Reactions: lionish and krown
Edit: I've made a mistake:
Blue team kill - First slay and a warning, if I see him/her doing it again I would guard ban him for 60 minutes.

i say yes, even tho i'm not an admin. he is in the top 10 on jb and he plays a lot

Non-admins cannot give votes on applications. You're allowed to post, but only if you've got substantiated information that can help the admins make the call. "Top 10 and plays a lot" are not good reasons. If you have personal experience of the applicant that the admins may not have had insight into and can be brought to bear directly on his potential future performance, go ahead. Otherwise, it's no use.

Non-admins cannot give votes on applications. You're allowed to post, but only if you've got substantiated information that can help the admins make the call. "Top 10 and plays a lot" are not good reasons. If you have personal experience of the applicant that the admins may not have had insight into and can be brought to bear directly on his potential future performance, go ahead. Otherwise, it's no use.
sry, didn't know, will know next time

I've seen Peter a lot on Jailbreak NY also on EU, i might not be a EU admin but ill leave feedback anyways. As I said he's an active player on JB, enforces and explains rules. He would be a great fit to the jailbreak team. +1

Now, lets see,
I see Joseph quite a lot when I come onto the EU Jailbreak server which is proven by his sessions and he has over 29 days for Jailbreak almost hitting 30 days. Joseph has also been guard banned for mass baiting (I believe) and don't quote me on this but I still think I see you do..my memory isn't focused on remembering if you baited or not.

Whenever I am on Jailbreak Joseph is usually using his microphone even when on the Red team and talks to a lot of the players when one the server and he knows the rules very well from my time with him.

One thing I would warn you about is your "attitude" as it can really come down to you telling people to "shut up" when you could ask them to be quiet or not to spam etc etc doubt it will matter though since most people say that :3 but overall your your a pleasant person to play with when your in the right mood.

For your punishments if you could give a general pattern you would follow on how you would ban people etc for example "Freekilling : 120 minutes > 480 minutes > 144 minutes > 2880 minutes > etc etc"

Not much else to say about Joseph and him in-game and I don't know what else to write

Since I cannot give any type of +1 or anything I'm going to leave the rest up to the admins :(

I hereby summon the Jailbreak admins @Satan @Mr.Fluffy come back :( @OxyGenE you too @Zushikikato Wolfeh @Madact

Spamming - warn - if continued gag/mute - 60 min -> warn - if continued - 300 min -> warn - if continued - 720 min -> warn - if continued - 1440 min.
Insulting - warn - if continued gag/mute - 60 min -> warn - if continued - 720 min -> warn - if continued - 1440 min -> warn - if continued - 2880 min.
Call abuse - self explanatory.
Hacking/exploiting - self explanatory.
Freehitting - accident - warning -> if they continue slay -> If continued again guard ban 30 min -> if continued again guard ban 60 min ->if continued again guard ban 720 min.
Freekill - accident - warning -> if they continue slay -> if continued again guard ban 60 min -> if continued again guard ban perm ban.
Massfreekill - self explanatory.
Blue team kill - self explanatory.
Baiting - warn -> she/he continues slay -> if continued again guard ban 60 min -> if continued again guard ban 720 min.
Favoring - warn -> she/he not complying slay -> she/he not complying again guard ban 60 min -> she/he not complying again guard ban 720 min.
Failing as warden - warn and a guard ban for 60 min -> he/she fails as warden again 720 min. If they don't have a mic perm ban.
No mic as guard - self explanatory.

Hope this better c:

WarNings r 4 poosis.
Memes aside, gotta give you a neutral on this one. You follow the rules and all, remind others of it but sometimes you get agitated easily.
Also you seem to love memeing around on NY as if they were your testing grounds.
Anyway, Neutral for now, just a slight behaviour change for support from my side.

ayy my boi
So you can clearly see he's been putting alot of work into his app which is good, love the rules section, but you should probably remove ''accident'' and just skip straight to warning imo.
But as for stalin ingame, he's a great guy, enforces rules but the problem is his attitude, I know you can change that stalin and don't start throwing 30 insults at someone just because you dont like the guy. I know if you keep this attitude up, that will lead to you abusing your powers when you later become an admin. Just drop the insults : (((

Would give him a +1 but would be incredibly favoured since i'm good friends with the guy.
Staying Neutral for now.

well well i'm late once again ! all has been said to my eyes (good app bla bla bla, rule enforcment bla bla) Stalin is a player enjoy and really active on the server, in my opinion i'd say he would be a fine addition to the team. His behavior will change i'm sure about it (i was hell of a cancer before being admin and i changed because i really wanted to be admin here, i think Stalin will do the same)

So you have a +1 from me ^^ (even if you are a communist scrub)

Good luck c:

I'm actually greatly confused.

Since of that recent incident and his attitude, I'm surprised that there are a lot of +1's towards the applicant despite of behaviour.
Honestly I don't think you're suited for admining. I thought well it's been a while since that whole thing happened, but people still mention your behaviour...
For me, Panda Community at this stage has a bunch of admins. I don't particularly want to settle for sub bar anymore. I want well behaved admins who needs little guidance and trust. I don't trust you and you have no experience. Your attitude is poor.

I really don't know what to say, I'm not exactly convinced that you've changed. It's nice and all that you've put a lot of effort into it, but I really don't want anymore problem admins.

• Agree
Reactions: TWC and Wolfgang
Following @Madact on this... not sure why there are so many +1 and neutrals when iv heared quite some complaints about you from them but OK. Seeing what happend not so long ago plus your attitude i would have to say no aswell.. i don't mind you as a player in JB but i really don't see you being admin material imo -1

• Informative
  • Agree
Reactions: Satan and Wolfgang
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread