Declined Jolg™'s ADMIN application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolg™

Name:
My ingame name is Jolg™, real name is Brage.

Permission:
None needed.

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:71538741

General Online Time:
Everywhere from between 15:00 (03:00PM) to 02:00 (02:00AM) my timezone is +1 (I live in Norway)

Server:
I love playing on your Freak Fortress 2 server, i have also checked out the Slender Fortress, but it's the Freak Fortress i wish to apply for. Would i go to other servers to clear out problems? absolutely!

Microphone Status:
2 High quality microphones, in other words; yes.

Previous Experiences:
I have been a Moderator with access to various commands on a server called "virginkart". I however no longer have that rank as the owner changed host. I remained a Moderator for about a year.

SourceMod Experiences:
Give me a list of the commands and i'm ready to go!

Reasons To Choose Me:
Pretty much the only game i play is TF2, this essentially means i will be in-game more often than the other Admins that play Freak Fortress 2.
While i was a Moderator on virginkart i had to be somewhat of a police officer, and call Admin/Owner if things got out of hands.
I consider myself to be somewhat of a cool guy, just check with your very own Stomper's, i'm sure he can put in a good word for me.

Personal Admin Policys:
Micspam: warning
Continuing micspamming: mute/kick
Chat spamming: warning/kick
Hacking: kick/ban
Using exploits: warning/kick
Rude in chat: warning/kick
AFK over a longer period of time: kick
Impersonation of high ranking member: kick/ban +contacting impersonated member.
Server hijacking: contacting owner.

Just had a look at his gameME and at the Sourcebans this guy has 3 days in FF2 and no bans/mutes/gags at all good luck to you mate

• Winner
Reactions: :OP: D
I've played with you from time to time and you're pretty nice guy and you don't break the rules, but your language is a bit unappropiate from time to time. Maybe you want to work on that a little bit ;3

App looks good to me, I give +1

Looked through 3 days of chatlog and it looks pretty clean. Some swears/insults but they don't seem to be meant serious, also a lot of "ffs max".;) The only thing that shouldn't be there is
433 those f*cking rules
Panda-Community.com TF2 #13 [Freak Fortress 2|RTD]

29. Mai 2015 23:12:39

Not going to vote on this app though because I don't know you. :)

I said that because of the list of rules that comes in chat every now and then, it interrupted a conversation :3

"ffs max" me and MaxTheDawn always complain on each others terrible in-game performance :3

I have never played with you neither like I ever played FF2, tho your app looks well. You chat logs seem alright too.

It's dangerous to go alone, take this: +1

- Spamming mushroom picture and also dispenser smileys. Everytime when you are online on the forum, you only do those 2 things. We dont know you anything about you. Ingame acting and forum acting can be different and somehow it's feels like you not will be a good admin.
- I checked your chatlog , and that left for me a bad taste. For me, you are immature. Lenny faces and alot REKT messages.

I'm going to -1. I'm sorry.
You admin app isn't exactly ideal. In fact you hardly even expanded on your punishments you just repeated yourself and some with minor changes.To me, it doesn't look like it has effort that I feel should be required.
Also your chatlogs worry me. I don't know where you guys are getting 'Chatlogs are fine'. They're not exactly that bad, but not ideal again.

I kinda feel bad, but we've been requested to give feedback and I'm kinda not happy with what I see.
If I played with you maybe I might get a better feel, but right now I don't.

never heard about you, but seeing the app and the others opinion you look fine enough for the job ^^
here is the magical +1 ^^

No no no. In my eyes you're not mature enough, chatlog full of unnecessary things and god knows what more. I agree with Madact. -1.

fair enough. I'll stop sending the mushroom pictures and dispenser emoticons. I will also stop saying "rekt" when we kill saxtons. I guess you'll have to get to know me over time.

• Agree
Reactions: Kevin and Madact
Yeah sure, I see how my chatlog might seem strange and immature to those who don't know me, but I assure you I am just goofing around and having general fun (which is why i play). I also see how you can say that it doesn't seem like i have put much effort into the punishment list, but frankly, the template said explain punishments briefly, but i guess i made them too short and repetitive. I would love to play some time! :D

It's best if you don't use the lenny face though as it encourages others to do it and would lead to spam of it, which is what we don't want.

• Agree
Reactions: Jayy
Roger. I'll still use him from time to time though, just not as frequently.

Apologizes for the wait. We are currently changing the application process to be more effective.

Your application is currently being reviewed.
The application will be closed during this process. Good Luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jolg™
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread