Declined jingleswest's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's your username? jingleswest

What is your SteamID? 76561199036118422

What is your type of punishment? Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Valen

Why were you punished? I hit a soccer ball into a red in the jailbreak server as a gaurd.

Why should we revoke your punishment? My punishment should be revoked because it was my first offense that day and the Admin was abusing his power from the moment I joined the server. He slapped people randomly (caused them to be shoved in a random direction), muted people even when the warden wasn't talking, and he banned me for "Mass Freekilling" when I killed one person. I do not deserve this punishment at all and I hope you agree with me.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Valen
I banned you for mfk for when you went on a rampage on jb_soviet this morning. The soccer incident just made me remember it was you.

Also why didn’t you give me a warning? You just immediately banned me because you “remembered” I did something earlier.

Yeah, this one stays whether you like it or not. You've been freekilling alot lately and dodging punishments that go with it, which is why you were permanently guardbanned and server banned on site. Warning someone for blatantly freekilling the server isn't very logical don't you think? And I'm not sure what would make you think we would simply forget because it happened 12 hours ago.

In your case I wouldn't consider any appeals for 3 months. If you happen to still be around, you can try appealing it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread