Accepted Jester420's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's your username? Jester

What is your SteamID? 55682271

What is your type of punishment? Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? no clue it was a long time ago

Why were you punished? mass freekill apparently

Why should we revoke your punishment? it was a long time ago idk i dont stuff like that anymore (i wanna play guard bc these wardens are kinda doodoo and i gotta show them up)

STEAM_0:1:27841135
2022-07-02 15:05:13
@Cridove

This is just me providing information for cridove, cheers for reaching out on the server

Couldn't remember you at all when you first applied due to the amount of disaster jb produces.
I was first unsure whether to accept that appeal or not since it hasn't been that long, however your case is special since you didn't seem to mfk just to ruin rounds. As far as I can see, you are just a very outgoing person that would DEFINETLY give in to intrusive thoughts within a heartbeat. Bad if rules have to be enforced, good at making the server more engrossing. I want to accept your appeal because it would be lavish to turn you away.

Please make sure to not break the rules again as the next time around, you will have to wait much longer than that.
I would say Accepted, however that decision doesn't lie with me.

Attached a demo to show the incident and a clip that shows the only relevant part of the demo.

Attachments

• 2022-07-02_17-04-17.dem
    9.1 MB · Views: 48
  • Replay_2022-10-25_12-34-03.mp4
    41.4 MB
yeah i probally wasnt in a good state of mind in that time period thought it was cool freekilling but uhh yueah wont happen
but im still confused am i unbanned? the other dude sad it was up to u for green lighting but u just said it wasnt ur choice

im confused

We have to wait for cridove and semicolon backslash to respond / decide.

As Madact stated please wait for Semicolon Backslash (their mentor) to reply with whether or not it gets accepted or declined. Everything goes through due process. The orange name has the title of "Trial Gameserver Admin" ( like Cridove) while the Green names (like myself) are "Gameserver Admins". Semi is the only Gameserver Admin assigned to Jailbreak so it's ultimately up to them.

I will lift the ban, however keep in mind that any further rulebreaks on blue will be met with another permanent teamban.

Accepted, please contact any member of the jb admin team so that they may remove the guardban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread