jb_rocks map (1 Viewer)

hey. spent about an hour on some stuff, and just started playing around with the map, ''testing'' and such. Honestly, it's really shitty right now, and isn't even close to being finished, but if you want to play around, then I shouldn't really stop you. Just check out the attached file if you're interested in playing for a few minutes.

I also have a couple demo files in case you wanted to watch me f around for a bit, checking out the gameplay of the classes.

And, no, this is not how big it will be.

i'll try to have the map done in a few months, but I won't make any promises.

Attachments

• jb_caves.bsp
    276.3 KB · Views: 168
  • maptesting.dem
    2 MB · Views: 160
  • fixed.dem
    5.3 MB · Views: 188
You showed this off wayyy to early, One breakable, a maze and a random room that kills you when you touch the floor really aren't that impressive. You should probably get some functional minigames or a full layout before showing it off next time.
Also get rid of the hl2 brick textures pls

Reactions: Hillbilly
You showed this off wayyy to early, One breakable, a maze and a random room that kills you when you touch the floor really aren't that impressive. You should probably get some functional minigames or a full layout before showing it off next time.
Also get rid of the hl2 brick textures pls
wait, you consider this a map and not just a bunch of brushes randomly put in hammer

why is the spawn so far away from most of the things and connected by a small “tightrope”

wait, you consider this a map and not just a bunch of brushes randomly put in hammer

why is the spawn so far away from most of the things and connected by a small “tightrope”

you know, I really don't know. Of course that isn't going to be the spawn room, but I really don't know why I did that.

Users who are viewing this thread