Declined [JB] Minecraft Nightfall Map Problem (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel Minecraft Nightfall just isnt good. The lack of armory secrets, and minigames just make me always rock the vote when possible. I propose a fix to this problem by changing / adding the day version. It has more secrets and other things that make the map generally more enjoyable.
The map design itself is pretty fun, but it's lack of secrets and minigames just hit a dent on it.

We literally just had this suggestion like a day ago

there's also a playtest that's happening today to even consider the day version...

I feel Minecraft Nightfall just isnt good. The lack of armory secrets, and minigames just make me always rock the vote when possible. I propose a fix to this problem by changing / adding the day version. It has more secrets and other things that make the map generally more enjoyable.
The map design itself is pretty fun, but it's lack of secrets and minigames just hit a dent on it.
Did you not read my previous suggestion. I forfeited it to add the option to replace it with the day version after we playtested it later today. I say we decline this for now until we playtest it.

Hello! After recent events of certain maps sneakily being added, and the fact that there was literally a minecraft nightfall suggestion yesterday this suggestion is sadly going to be declined.

As Calassic says, we are going to do a play test, please be there we would love to have your feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread