JB Ideas (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolxlfc289

Banned
Hello there my friends, I hope your all having a nice day. So I have been playing on the panda.tf jailbreak for about 1 month, might not be long, but in that time I have learnt a lot. I also did administrate another servers JB servers. Which went really bad so I had to find another one. One thing I found with every JB Server is that freedays nearly always go and get ammo from the armory or these sneaky places and try and kill the warden during the round. Is there possibly a way to stop this? I know you can disable some weapons. So if you could maybe make some magic and be able to disable freedays weapons to allow the people who don't want to rebel a chance to actually play then that would be great.

A prime example of this is:

Caveman who got freeday went into the armory which me and another guard noticed, but could do nothing because he was invincible, so canary couldn't get his LR. Seems fair to allow someone to not get LR because a single person got ammo but we couldn't do anything about it.

My next suggestion is so that people cannot delay the round for others is that once LR has been given, guards can kill ALL reds, those on freeday and the person who received LR. Because honestly I get sick of the petty arguing when an admin isn't there because a guard killed the last red who was delaying the round.

Thanks for reading and sorry if this has already been suggested but denied.
Have a nice day :)

cool

Last edited by a moderator:
I aren't 100% sure what your intention is by showing me this lovely link which you have kindly posted in a post. But if you are trying to stop by suggestion by maybe this rule "Last Request freedays has to follow the same rules as any other prisoners, with the exception of what orders the warden gives. A freeday is to do whatever activities the player wants to do and any rules a normal prisoner would've broken is punishable by the warden." Then you have not read my post correctly. What are you trying to prove me wrong by here?

That rebelling should still be allowed, freeday or not. There are already rules that the freeday prisoners have to follow, so I don't see the reason as why we should disable the weapons. Sure, it might happen to be a bit "unfair" to the guards but it actually isn't.
And while on the matter, the part where you don't delay the round after giving out the LR is not needed. Since the wardens (usually) ask the remaining prisoner what he would like to do to end the round.

That's what I just proved you wrong.

And if a freeday is last and doesn't want to die he can just keep running around wasting time?

Then you can call an admin. Simple.

And if a freeday is last and doesn't want to die he can just keep running around wasting time?
The BLU team can still suicide if they aren't this retarded.
Caveman who got freeday went into the armory which me and another guard noticed, but could do nothing because he was invincible, so canary couldn't get his LR. Seems fair to allow someone to not get LR because a single person got ammo but we couldn't do anything about it.

(if you're 101% sure) ... using mic ... "Hey Mister Warden, this Freeday guy took some ammo, shoot him down as you're the only one who can do so."

*TADAM* Problems solved.
tumblr_mietsgRiE61rj0rn6o1_500.gif

• Winner
Reactions: Da Random
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread