Declined [JB] Every 5th report should be a poll rather than an admin's choice (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PistolPoppinSince02

Donator
Listen right, I get it. Oligarchies are pretty epic, but I think the people ought to have a voice.
Remember how most TRIALS have a JURY present????? Yeah that's how things should be in 2024.
Now I get it, some of us here are getting on in their years and may prefer the "old ways", so we can ease the old-timers into it.
Every 5th JB report ought to have the people present as a jury amongst their peers.
All accused will receive a Trial Admin as an attorney, and a Full Admin will serve as the prosecutor.
All proceedings will streamed via Kick.com, and any and all subs/donations will be put in Kevin's wallet.

At the end of the day my allegiance is to the Republic, to Democracy. JB has failed us for too long.

What? This is a ridiculous suggestion. Why would we ever do that?

Instead, I believe that instead we should just remove all the rules that the admins have to abide by and instead allow them to ban people at will no matter the reason! Nobody will be safe from the unmitigated power of uncontrolled admins as they strive to make our community a better place!

Let us descend into chaos, and be in constant fear of the power that our leaders wield.

• Agree
Reactions: PistolPoppinSince02
I almost thought this was a serious suggestion and then I realized what day it is.

we should just eliminate all the rules because rules suck rules are no fun enforcing rules makes you a poopyhead boo :mad:

Furthermore, donators should get thrice the value of their compatriots

I suggest that the person who has been reported must get an attorney (Trial Admin or Gameserver Admin), then Kevin should be the judge and all jb donators who are available will be made into a group of jurys.

• Useful
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread