Declined [JB] disco change (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tell me the truth you died in this mini game and not want it removed

• Funny
Reactions: PFD1
I feel this suggestion is a bit niche in nature. The issues with it being essentially just first reaction last reaction are evident. But not enough to warrant banning it. If I'm ever doing disco, which is rarely anyways. I like to implement the order "be constantly jumping while the music is on." As it dampens the effect of ping on the minigame, as it moreso crutches on who just happens to be in the earliest part of the jump cycle when the music stops. Which isn't effected by ping that much. I wouldn't mind a player cap on the minigame. But I'd say it should be around 10 which is still manageable on most discos.
Not a clue why I said this in hindsight, just said something to contribute to the discussion. But yeah, I'd be down to change what the disco minigame is fundamentally. Having it as a theatre variant feels boring since it's a more limited version of theatre. I would say something goofy like a karaoke minigame, but that relies on red all having mics so that just isn't viable. I'll keep my vote as keeping disco as is until somebody can think of a good alternative minigame for disco

If ping is an issue just buy better internet??? Not hard?

What if we turned disco into a theater where the reds have to show of their moves and the blus vote if the moves were good or not :)

• In Love
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
What if we turned disco into a theater where the reds have to show of their moves and the blus vote if the moves were good or not :)
Oh now this is something! Way better than what semi suggested tbh

"OMG BUT BUT THEY ARE FAVORING!!!"
I would solve this instead of having them walk around, have em jump instead, this way you have to stop jumping at the right time and if you happen to jump again, you will die.

"OMG BUT BUT THEY ARE FAVORING!!!"
I would solve this instead of having them walk around, have em jump instead, this way you have to stop jumping at the right time and if you happen to jump again, you will die.
The same issue with first reaction last reaction still applies. It feels unnecessary to alter it to make it seem more fair when the premise of it being frlr is what's wrong.

Also, I fully believe some blue players would use this to kill people that followed the order but like jumped right when it was given out, or something like that.

And honestly I don't even see how this would fix the issue you're trying to fix with this in the first place

The same issue with first reaction last reaction still applies. It feels unnecessary to alter it to make it seem more fair when the premise of it being frlr is what's wrong.

Also, I fully believe some blue players would use this to kill people that followed the order but like jumped right when it was given out, or something like that.

And honestly I don't even see how this would fix the issue you're trying to fix with this in the first place
Well then I guess you just gotta cope with playing it once every month for 2 minutes or so : ( so sad

• Boring
Reactions: Macko
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread