Completed [JB] Change the wording to some ancient rule regarding where people should stand (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsNotCalassic

Donator
Screenshot_2023-09-17_230518.png
Basically, I'm suggesting that this small snippet of the rules be changed to a playable area rather than how it is worded. The rule is not clear whatsoever and thus leads to freekilling. People often cheat in minigames such as use the railing on hop or the lip in spacejail floor game. If the warden doesn't allow cheating, these areas would be allowed, except with this current rule, they would still be kos regardless and players who aren't aware of this ancient rule would often be victim to it.

Completely makes sense, but I also think that players, as always like to find loopholes. A suggested change with as far as I know no loopholes.

Prisoners planning to earn LR may be considered KOS by the warden, or guards for trying to nitpick the warden.
This means when instructed to enter a minigame, you are expected go straight to the active/playing area of that minigame.

If anyone finds this unclear speak now.

• Friendly
Reactions: PistolPoppinSince02
Completely makes sense, but I also think that players, as always like to find loopholes. A suggested change with as far as I know no loopholes.

Prisoners planning to earn LR may be considered KOS by the warden, or guards for trying to nitpick the warden.
This means when instructed to enter a minigame, you are expected go straight to the active/playing area of that minigame.

If anyone finds this unclear speak now.
This definition and then maybe add an example or two;
Warden tells reds to enter Deathrun. A red enters blu side and is killed. This is NOT freekill as red side is implied, as it is the playable area.
Or something less wordy along those lines

So would this rule also prevent players from using "you didn't say no cheating" to do stuff like swim in the water to the finish on Hopjb's climb?

• Indifferent
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
1696070073594.png

I've implemented Ian's suggested version of the rule, give players a week to adjust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread