Declined Jb Accidental Freeday/Freekilling (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Meatloaf

Server: USJB
Player: _Black
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102644436
Rules Broken: Freekilling, False orders

Some unknown player opened cell doors at the beginning of the round and the blus decided to go about the round normally despite it being a freeday. I feel like most the onus is on _Black for insisting that it was not a freeday, carrying on as warden and killing the most people. I understand this was accidental but _Black's insistence that it was not a free day and the fact that he was so stubborn and didn't listen when we all tried to tell him that it was a free day justifies this report though I understand this was a tough situation and it was accidental.

• Sad
Reactions: _Black
_Black's insistence that it was not a free day and the fact that he was so stubborn and didn't listen when we all tried to tell him that it was a free day justifies this report though I understand this was a tough situation and it was accidental.
Its extremely unnecessary to report this. If this was accidental then you would've just...pass it on and call it a day? If I were on there I would literally either slay them all or just ask them to go on. A guardban for this is overkill when it really was a misconception.

Declined,
Onward!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread