Invalid Jasons FF2 game server admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Your name and/or nickname
Matthew/ Jason Bourne

- Your age
- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
SunnyGirl(i think cake would as well shes been off line so i cant ask her)

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:1:171738910

- Your general online times and your timezone
eastern standard time and i'm usually on any time after 6-7 EST

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? If im really needed to go on another server i would but id like to stay on FF2

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins) I have a microphone and it is great

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator I have been admin and moderator on several servers and people loved me.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? I have lots

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? Im not sure thats completely up to you guys but i think i do a pretty damn good job as admin. additional things is that i can do coding and i know a lot about server plug ins and sever external add ons.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments. If someone is mic spamming give 2-3 warning before mute. If someone is spamming chat and wont stop after warnings ill gag them. and other punishments such as admin insulting or player insulting.

Last edited:
Just had a chat with Jason, here it is if anyone wants it:

• Agree
Reactions: Left 4 Zelda
Invalid

You may re-apply again when you reach the requirement of 3 Days.

You currently have: 2 days 21:49:34 hours

Closed and Moved.

Reactions: Geronimo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread