Declined Jasons appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/in...ch=STEAM_0:1:171738910&advType=steamid&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Jason Bourne
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:171738910
Date and Time of the Ban: 11-08-17 04:02
Reason about the Ban: this is the reason i am banned and i dont remember doing any of this. ddos threatening bla bla script kiddie bullshit enjoy
Admin that Banned you: Kevin
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Because im a nice dude who just wants to play a game on a good server and have a good time with good people. And i dont mean harm to anyone.

• Funny
Reactions: Magglet
If you actually look at the ban, Kevin attached this

02m4.png

Not sure who 2005 is in the chat, but you literally said "i could d dos the server" which seems like a pretty valid threat.

• Disagree
Reactions: Jason Bourne
Well since it’s clear there is proof I did say that. That was in pms and I was messing around with a friend. Him and I were joking around it was not an intent full thing. I’m sorry if it seemed that way.

Well since it’s clear there is proof I did say that. That was in pms and I was messing around with a friend. Him and I were joking around it was not an intent full thing. I’m sorry if it seemed that way.
So you're gonna deny it when there isn't proof presented but when there is complete proof right there you'll admit?

GG No Re.
And my gf wasn’t mad the guy thought she was but in fact she was just joking too.
No one cares about your girlfriend?

Was talking about what was said in the message. I denied it at first cuz I didn’t remember. Last time I had been on tf or panda in general before today was three months ago. I had no idea I was banned tell I got on. And couldn’t join. So really sorry for saying I would ddos the server. It was not a legitimate threat.

But after thinking about it I recall a little bit joking about it but not legitimately thinking about doing it.

• Disagree
Reactions: Vortex
Who is 2005 and why does talking to them personally mean that someone threatened the community as a whole? Seems like a load of paranoia to me. Can't really say that someone threatened anything unless it was to someone in some position of prominence, or better yet publicly somewhere.

I do remember him saying that he was gonna "ddos" the server over the mic on the FF2 TX server before I became admin. He wasn't saying it in a "joking" tone. I don't have proof of the incident though.

Honestly, if he hadn't gotten away with everything he said on the mic due to his gf being admin, he would've been perm muted by now anyway. (that's irrelevant, but still.)
If it counts, I think the ban should stay. In my recollection of Jason, he was a very toxic addition to the community.

I do remember him saying that he was gonna "ddos" the server over the mic on the FF2 TX server before I became admin. He wasn't saying it in a "joking" tone. I don't have proof of the incident though.

Honestly, if he hadn't gotten away with everything he said on the mic due to his gf being admin, he would've been perm muted by now anyway. (that's irrelevant, but still.)
If it counts, I think the ban should stay. In my recollection of Jason, he was a very toxic addition to the community.
If that’s what people want to do sure. But I had never brought the incident out of pms is what was a joking matter with a few friends. I did not bring it into the voice chat at anytime.

• Funny
Reactions: Left 4 Zelda
Who is 2005 and why does talking to them personally mean that someone threatened the community as a whole? Seems like a load of paranoia to me. Can't really say that someone threatened anything unless it was to someone in some position of prominence, or better yet publicly somewhere.
I do not remember their name. And that’s a very good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread