Declined Jarold (still acoustic)'s Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's your username? Gary Galanga

What is your SteamID? Steam ID: 76561199447202311

What is your type of punishment? Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Denzel Crocker

Why were you punished? Caps spamming after getting off a indefinite gag

Why should we revoke your punishment? Because, I am a man of few words now, that is the purpose of my so called "character" but. ANY TIME I AM PLAYING JEPOARDY, DINER, AND THEATRE I PHYSICALLY CANT SPEAK AND GET KILLED EVERY TIME. Anytime i think, OH YEAH I DID THAT OH MY GOSH then the warden says "Oh we have 3..... go to Jeapordy" and every time that happens i can either 1: Killbind or 2: wait for my impending doom. this is pissing me off as i have lost many lrs to this and i cant even count that high. now what i did was wrong, mass caps lock and after i hated that but this is becoming a re occuring issue for me and i wish for this to be revoked please.

• Dislike
Reactions: Flynt
I personally don't think this a good explanation as to why you should be ungagged. You got ungagged in January and only 24 hours later started capspam raging in chat forcing me to permagag you again. This appeal mostly revovles around you upset about not being able to do theater/diner/jeopardy and barely acknowledges why you got gagged in the first place, the way you worded it I can't even tell if you are sorry about your actions and trying to apologize. I understand it sucks not being able to participate in theater or jeopardy properly or do custom LRs with a permagag but I do not think you are ready for another chance yet. I suggest we wait three months (June 13) and we can revisit this gag, and see if you are ready for another chance.

Gonna decline this appeal.

Reactions: crubf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread