Accepted Jar8282 ungag and unmute appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jar8282

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=jar8282&Submit=Search

Name of your Banned Steam Account: jar8282

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45531910

Date and Time of the Ban: 05-06-18 21:33 (gag) 09-03-17 18:44 (mute)

Reason about the Ban: pressing v and no mic(mute) spamming lennys(gag)

Admin's that Banned you: Icesoul(gag) frosty(mute)

Why should you receive a unban for the gag / mute:

mute: at the time i had mic problems now and then and yes, sometimes my mic was not working the way i wanted. frosty muted me for, whel, not speaking at all while holding down that v key. thats in the past now, my mic is all fixed and i promise i will not abuse/spam my mic.

gag: in that game of ff2, there was a moment where some guys including me, started spamming lennys for a while, now icesoul asked us to stop, most of us did, however, i had to trow in just 1 more lenny, i got the gag hammer, i have learnt my lesson however and i promise not to spam in the chat again.

ps: grammer is not my strong point

Reactions: Lighty
  • Friendly
Reactions: jar8282
Hello there jar.

I'm willing to remove the perma mute since it's been a year already and the reason doesn't look too serious. I'll trust your words and expect you to be on your best behaviour, and also hope your microphone will be used for it's main purpose.

Be aware that this is your last opportunity, so if you're caught breaking any voicechat related rules, you'll receive an irreversable permanent mute.

I'll leave the gag situation to IceSoul.

• Friendly
Reactions: jar8282
Hey jar.

I think you get the second chance. Its the last chance for you. I still believe that you learned about the past. The next rule break will be a safe perma gag. So dont use too much lennys and so on. Have a nice day on our panda servers and see ya in ff2.

So accepted

• Friendly
Reactions: Lighty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread