Accepted James Harden report (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krown

Name: James Harden

ID: STEAM_0:1:194031659

Rules broken: renaming reds/tricking, teamhitting/trying to teamkill, opening cells without warden's permission, bating, freekilling, death wish denial. (He also killed or airblasted the freeday in his deathwish in obby, but I didn't get it in the demo, but u can hear it)

evidence:

EDIT: I miss-understood the renaming rule, so that's not a rule that he broke.

Attachments

• freesmelling.dem
    7 MB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Alright... so I saw what i needed to see in this one. Everything you said he did, he did. He renamed the reds to Stars, that being said only ONE person called him out on it, everyone else just listened anyways.
He team hit 2 guards, didn't chase them like, didn't try to kill them but, he did hit them.
He did airblast the medic into obby during DR that is a freekill for sure.

Then next round when the warden said "all reds" he opened the doors before the warden said "go to the yellow line and afk freeze" so it was technically a freeday but HE caused it. That being said all the reds treated it like a normal round with respect to the warden.
He also airblasted reds off the line which is baiting.

A lot of rules broken here. Not sure how long the punishment should be but it should be a longer one @Madact

James Harden
STEAM_0:1:194031659
Multiple Team Rules Broken
1 Teamban - Length undetermined. I would personally say at least a day if not more. If it's the first teamban he has technically it could be a small one but I think the many rules broken should at least lengthen it.

Thanks for recording the demo, and for helping to keep the server clean :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread