jailbreaker rule breakers 7 (2 teamkillers) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITF Guerilla

Donator
XD:Delirious - Teamkilling (on screens), but he freekilled all people who hitting elevators (it is allowed) and all time freehit all prisoners with milk from scout (He was warned it is not allowed, but he continue with it) (I don't have dem)
Le Captain carpos - Teamkilling (he had 2 bans for teamkilling and freekilling)
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Le Captain&Submit=

2014-09-14_00001.jpg

2014-09-14_00002.jpg

2014-09-14_00004.jpg

2014-09-14_00005.jpg

Hello.

Both are banned for 1 day (teamkilling).

Thanks for your report.

I have given Carpos an IRL 'warning', as I told him he will soon be permanently banned if he keeps breaking the rules. (He's my IRL brother btw for those who didn't know.)

Edit: He actually told me it was a missclick, he was sitting in the room just next to me, and he said he accidentally killed a blue one.

So Guerilla, call an admin there to make sure that it wasn't a miss-click or anything, because this is just ridiculous that you just report him for this, as I could've warned him IRL.

He couldn't really have known that Carpos is your brother, not even I knew that. It's not really ridiculous that he reports him for it as it is pretty unlikely that you can freekill someone by a missclick. If he had to call an admin to verify for each freekill that it was not an accident it would be impossible, as who would willingly admit to have freekilled? If he is your brother then it's easily possible, but he didn't know that. Little too strict there, Pootis.

I assumed everyone knew and Carpos and I were brothers, as I've told it to many on the Saxton Hale, even before I got admin.
Anyways, I think it's ridiculous, because the Enforcer, Carpos used, 1 hit kill everyone and after he shot him, he entered my room and said: Oh damn, I accidentally killed one of the blus by accident, can you respawn him? And by that time I wasn't in TF2, so just as I entered our mom called us down, as we had to go to our father. (Parents divorced)

If Carpos was able to fully speak English, he would've apologized and I think a 24 hour ban is too much for one kill. It would've been something else if he kept killing them, but he didn't, just once. But that's fair though, I'll start banning everyone for 24 hours, who kill teammates on blue, from now on.

I'm sorry if you find me annoying/kinda pissed at the moment, but it's annoying af, that everyone is complaining in the chat, that; HOW COME ADMINS DOESN'T BAN THEM? HE FREEKILLED ME! It's seriously killing me. I think I need a break from Jailbreak.

I assumed everyone knew and Carpos and I were brothers, as I've told it to many on the Saxton Hale, even before I got admin.
Anyways, I think it's ridiculous, because the Enforcer, Carpos used, 1 hit kill everyone and after he shot him, he entered my room and said: Oh damn, I accidentally killed one of the blus by accident, can you respawn him? And by that time I wasn't in TF2, so just as I entered our mom called us down, as we had to go to our father. (Parents divorced)

If Carpos was able to fully speak English, he would've apologized and I think a 24 hour ban is too much for one kill. It would've been something else if he kept killing them, but he didn't, just once. But that's fair though, I'll start banning everyone for 24 hours, who kill teammates on blue, from now on.

I'm sorry if you find me annoying/kinda pissed at the moment, but it's annoying af, that everyone is complaining in the chat, that; HOW COME ADMINS DOESN'T BAN THEM? HE FREEKILLED ME! It's seriously killing me. I think I need a break from Jailbreak.

You really should take a break. Like i do, but i do think that 24 hours for 1 kill accident or not is too much.But your brother did get warning from Maddity and he still did kill so i really think that its better to leave it.

501212_101.png

You really should take a break. Like i do, but i do think that 24 hours for 1 kill accident or not is too much.But your brother did get warning from Maddity and he still did kill so i really think that its better to leave it.

501212_101.png

As I said, Carpos is only 10 years old, and is not able to read & general communicate via English, that's why I said he should've told me, so I could tell Carpos IRL.

Reactions: stalker455655
As I said, Carpos is only 10 years old, and is not able to read & general communicate via English, that's why I said he should've told me, so I could tell Carpos IRL.

That would be great.And yeah i know the feeling of not understanding. I think that it should be reduced now that i know that he doesnt understand.

501212_101.png

Wait wat, I knew he was your brother but didnt know he was 10 years old.

Wait wat, I knew he was your brother but didnt know he was 10 years old.

Yeah, well i knew that he was his brother as well, but the age not.
501212_101.png

It is not one teamkill ... I have 2 screens with two teamkills ...
Ok first teamkill can be missclick no problem ... And what second teamkill from carpos ? (After second teamkill i decidet to post it to forum)
Both rounds i started as warden and i switched on FF with order cellwars ... First thing what happend was Carpos killed me ...
Sorry, but I do not believe that both teamkills was missclick ...

PS:
You said Your brodher is 10 years old ?
Team fortress is recommended from 16+
http://www.pegi.info/en/index/global_id/505/?searchString=Team Fortress 2&agecategories=&genre=&organisations=&platforms=&countries=&submit=Search#searchresults

Last edited:
It is not one teamkill ... I have 2 screens with two teamkills ...
Ok first teamkill can be missclick no problem ... And what second teamkill from carpos ? (After second teamkill i decidet to post it to forum)
Both rounds i started as warden and i switched on FF with order cellwars ... First thing what happend was Carpos killed me ...
Sorry, but I do not believe that both teamkills was missclick ...

PS:
You said Your brodher is 10 years old ?
Team fortress is recommended from 16+
http://www.pegi.info/en/index/global_id/505/?searchString=Team Fortress 2&agecategories=&genre=&organisations=&platforms=&countries=&submit=Search#searchresults

I doubt that you haven't played some games, being underage, also that is a recommendation due the violence and blood, not because you need to be able to hear when people speak as fast, as Eminem rapping, to understand them fully in Jailbreak.

Simply Carpos broke the rules, so he have ban ... The fact he is 10 years old it does not mean he can break the rules...
The rules apply to everyone ...
Ignorance of the rules is no excuse ...
And as i was saing:
I do not believe that both teamkills was missclick + when he had ban for next teamkill ...

Reactions: stalker455655
Simply Carpos broke the rules, so he have ban ... The fact he is 10 years old it does not mean he can break the rules...
The rules apply to everyone ...
Ignorance of the rules is no excuse ...
And as i was saing:
I do not believe that both teamkills was missclick + when he had ban for next teamkill ...

What if I told you, that all 10 years old are as good as everyone else, on their age?

IRL you don't see a 10 year old getting in prison, because they did something they shouldn't do. Sure, it's not allowed, but regarding age, the punishments should be way more different than this. The fact that Carpos doesn't understand when it says: You are banned for Freekilling/Teamkilling, he just thinks: Oh ok, I got banned, but I don't know for what, and I don't know what I should work on, and try to stop. So as I said, if only you contacted me, when it regarded my 10 year old little brother. Also as I said, he doesn't understand English very good, if someone warns him in the chat, he doesn't even notice it, nor does he read and understand it.

In the future I would suggest you to contact me when Carpos is doing something, as I am the only one who can make him stop, a ban won't.

OK no problem ... I can contact you ...
So ...
You said:
"As I said, Carpos is only 10 years old, and is not able to read & general communicate via English, that's why I said he should've told me, so I could tell Carpos IRL."
So, when he is only 10 years old and he is not able to read & general comunicate via English, how he can be in Blue team ? How he can be warden ? How he can give orders ?

In announcement is when player don't have mic/dont want be warden, then don't join blue team ...

OK no problem ... I can contact you ...
So ...
You said:
"As I said, Carpos is only 10 years old, and is not able to read & general communicate via English, that's why I said he should've told me, so I could tell Carpos IRL."
So, when he is only 10 years old and he is not able to read & general comunicate via English, how he can be in Blue team ? How he can be warden ? How he can give orders ?

I have no clue, why nobody have banned him from blue team yet, and I believe he always goes ''off-duty'' as Warden, as he doesn't even have a microphone.

My opinion is: Guard ban him until he is old enough to understand. This can probally make us all happy. What do you guys say?

That should be a solve of the problem.He can still play on red so there is no problem.What do you say pootis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread