jailbreaker rule breakers 6 (2 teamkillers) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITF Guerilla

Donator
spiremlody{PL} - Teamkiller
Meow - Teamkiller + freekiller (But i dont have demo with freekills, so only teamkills here)

2014-08-11_00001.jpg

2014-08-11_00002.jpg

2014-08-11_00003.jpg

2014-08-11_00004.jpg

2014-08-11_00005.jpg

2014-08-11_00006.jpg

2014-08-11_00007.jpg

The first 3 of those kills were on people that thought they were beeing a warden just fine during a freeday. They were freekilling and i felt the need to put an end to it. The fourth one was one where i tried to shoot a spy that was butterknifing him, but for some reason friendlyfire was on so i hit him (he killed the spy with a rocket a split second before that, you can also see that in the logs).

I don't know what you're all stirred up about. I never killed you, in fact, i probably saved your life many times by killing your future killers.

And about the "freekilling", i clearly said it was "semi-freeday, you are not allowed on the armory roof, iron walkways, crates near armory and elevators." over the microphone before opening the doors. Then there's 4 kills i remember which of two were on people that entered the armory, one was on someone that entered the office and one was one someone marked as rebel. I killed a few people that weren't standing on the yellow line (a ton). I know it's hard to not call someone with a score of 80 a freekiller, but people just rebel alot.

Nice story ...

It's a true one, too. I reckoned you didn't like fiction so i wrote nothing but facts here.

This very last round- i killed 8 people, all rebels or people that went into the armory. It's not freekilling. Stop beeing butthurt, i know you're not used to guards that know how to aim but i'm one that does and you better listen to the warden whenever i'm on BLU.

Meow, even if they are freekilling doesnt mean you can teamkill them. No matter what the reason, teamkilling is not allowed.

Anyway, both are banned for 1 day for teamkilling.

Thx for your report.

So i'm just supposed to sit back and let shit happen? I had warned ProGamer the first time i killed him, both in chat and over the mic. The second time was just really bad luck (me aiming for a rebel Spy and shooting the split second his rocket killed the rebel). The other two Guards i killed were also targetting me. I know i've just been banned and i have yet to find out for how long, but i really don't think i deserve this.

If someone is rulebreaking you call an admin, dont go killing them yourself since then your rulebreaking aswell.

Okay- sorry if my previous (or this) message is rude, but if i try to do HG and the guard immediately starts trying to melee me, i'm not allowed to defend myself? I'm supposed to flee and report him and wait for stuff to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread