Accepted Jailbreak US #58 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark!

I don't know if it's proper to reply to another player's report to add more evidence, but I have another clip of cocanium freekilling from earlier this morning. They claim to have "misclicked" which I

personally believe, but they should probably still be guard banned for a bit so they can learn to get their misclicks under control, or learn to stop using the rocket launcher on BLU.
Player: cocanium
SteamID:
(Sorry for the accidental baiting I was doing in this clip. I was trying to climb the ladder to kill the people in cells without being backstabbed, and because it's JB_Quake the ladders don't really work.)

I don't know if it's proper to reply to another player's report to add more evidence, but I have another clip of cocanium freekilling from earlier this morning. They claim to have "misclicked" which I
View attachment 16771
personally believe, but they should probably still be guard banned for a bit so they can learn to get their misclicks under control, or learn to stop using the rocket launcher on BLU.
Player: cocanium
SteamID:
(Sorry for the accidental baiting I was doing in this clip. I was trying to climb the ladder to kill the people in cells without being backstabbed, and because it's JB_Quake the ladders don't really work.)
Hi Meatloaf, It's fine to respond to other ppls report as long as you have something useful to add :)

And I also agree that Cocanium isnt a bad person he just isnt fitted to be a guard yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread