Jailbreak Unban: StraightOuttaMemes (Unfairly banned) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I responded to it extremely early in the posts and you are saying the same shit to try and get more of my attention.

cuz he ignores it

And any other normal person would do the same, You're an annoying troll that honestly deserves a perma ban. You've broken rules multiple times, you've offended admins, harassed admins, you can't accept a punishment and then bitch about it in the shoutbox and honestly allot of people are getting sick of you

no i got 0 response from you i wanted to buy a item but i got 0 response i didnt know if i am doing something wrong also u didnt respond to it and u said im not active in the server and i am active obviously..

• Dislike
Reactions: Flynt
And any other normal person would do the same, You're an annoying troll that honestly deserves a perma ban. You've broken rules multiple times, you've offended admins, harassed admins, you can't accept a punishment and then bitch about it in the shoutbox and honestly allot of people are getting sick of you
yes ofcourse i got banned for trying to buy a item and the admin gave me 0 responses but he will just ignore that again.

• Dislike
Reactions: Husky and Flynt
Memes Honestly just go to another community, it obvious allot of people don't want you here for obvious reasons. So stop wasting everyone's time by getting yourself punished and then bitching about it and quite frankly I'm getting sick of it, just like allot of other people.

• Disagree
Reactions: StraightOuttaMemes
i dont know why he would ignore my question why he gave me 0 responses
and again he didnt tell me he isnt selling his amby and he didnt tell me i should stop trading him i just got 0 response and i got banned for trading him + 0 warnings

• Disagree
Reactions: TotallyNotACat
i dont know why he would ignore my question why he gave me 0 responses
and again he didnt tell me he isnt selling his amby and he didnt tell me i should stop trading him i just got 0 response and i got banned for trading him + 0 warnings

Holy shit memes, I haven't gotten mad in quite a time but you're god damn driving me to insanity. Stop repeating the same thing over and over again and give a valid answer and some god damn reason why you shouldn't have been perma banned yet.

Holy shit memes, I haven't gotten mad in quite a time but you're god damn driving me to insanity. Stop repeating the same thing over and over again and give a valid answer and some god damn reason why you shouldn't have been perma banned yet.
no i got 0 response from him and i got banned for that he didnt tell me that he is not selling his items and he didnt say stop trading me + 0 warnings ++ just cuz some people dont like me doesnt mean i deserve to get banned.

• Disagree
Reactions: TotallyNotACat
Alright, I would reply politlely normally but since we're talking about StraightOutOfMemes (troll) I will just go straight to the point.

You actually don't deserve a ban for 2 hours for sending trades to Cammy, he should have given a warning indeed.
Your Toxic behaviour and chatlog in the other hand would be perfectly fitted for a 2 hour ban.

Not that I actually was thinking of getting your cases up in the shoubox all the time and in the threads.
Maybe this community should get rid of the idea of administrating your awfull attitude and horrible behaviour and should think ahead.
You are banned from several community's and you are the one who caused it yourself.
All the other community's have complains about your toxic behaviour and trolling actions towards others.

I don't think you'll ever learn, no.
You are one of those people who enjoys making all this trouble for others and tries to get away with this making those threads and try putting up false evidence.

I should have banned you right away when you were breaking the Jailbreak GameMode right away.
The Administrating already has been done by other community's to get you banned, you won't learn or try to behave, there is no need in administrating for you.
Even so, you already caused enough damage for this community and the players on it.

StraightOutOfMemes, You are banned for 2 weeks for upsetting players and breaking one of our gamemodes.
I will discuss your case with the other admins to get you banned from this community so you will find a other community to pass your charms on.

[Thread closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread