Jailbreak Unban: StraightOuttaMemes (Unfairly banned) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got unfairly banned by Tekukarin-Cammy first i wanted to give him a mann co and the Alien crates but i got a error trading session expired. i went to his inventory and i wanted to buy a Strange Amby from him but after i traded him i got banned. he warned me 0 times he didnt say stop trading me + he made his backpack private and ask me some weird shit how could u know that etc my backpack is private for months now
+ https://www.backpack.tf/u/76561198069291181 says backpack was avaible 5 days ago.

i think i should be unbanned becuase i havent got a single warning. and i just wanted to trade he didnt say no i dont want to trade.

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=StraightOuttaMemes&advType=name
Name of your Banned Steam Account: StraightOuttaMemes
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083855138/
Date and Time of the Ban :Monday 26 Oct. Time 20:50 (German Time)
Reason about the Ban: Spamming trades on me with no intended reason ( other than to give me a crate ) .
Admin that Banned you: Tekukarin-Cammy

As I have explained in the shoutbox, you were trading me at random intervals for no apparent reason. I accepted one of the trades and you simply put a crate in and then said nothing.

You did this yesterday and again said nothing during that session as well.

I will not be lifting the ban as you are quite literally doing everything you can "within a boundry" to troll the server, ever since @Wolf literally banned you from using the noisemaker.

As he is not active on the server, and I am, you are targeting me (and to a degree, Speedyking) for your trolling antics.

I did not warn you, as it is quite clear that this is not a trading server, and any trades that you want to do should be advertised in the /t chat. You did not make any attempt to say in the /t chat that you were buying a S Ambassador, nor did anyone else say that you had traded them.
You specifically targeted me.

I am not putting up with your attitude nor actions within the server, and to be honest, no-one wants you in the server, including the admins that administrate it. You've proven time and time again that you have no other reason for being in the server other than to grief someone or something.

No i wanted to trade with you after i saw the strange amby
and u didnt gave me a single warning and why u didnt respond to me that u didnt want the crate they are worth 1,66 ref if u dont know that also i am active on the server
also im not breaking any rules just cuz someone doesnt likes me doesnt mean i deserve to get banned.

I am also going to add that bans have been put in place on other players for this particular reason with no prior warning in the past.

I can instantly smell out rule 3(c), as you are disrupting an administrator on duty and preventing them from doing their duties.

Hmm let's see... you only bring harm to the server, you are toxic, obnoxious, can never accept a punishment i have chatlogs of random players who reported you for wallhacking and i hear people from this community complain about you wallhacking. You are a very unpleasant person that also spams the shoutbox because he can never accept a punishment. You will insult admins right before they ban you because you wouldn't stop spamming a glitched noisemaker even after serveral admins warned you and told you you would get a ban on your virtual ass, last famous words of you before you got banned for the noises maker was ' Cunt'

So in a nutshell... I'am surprised you aren't perm banned from the servers/forums

• Disagree
Reactions: StraightOuttaMemes
You never once said "Cammy I want to buy your amby", even in the whole minute that the trade window was actually open.

Go troll another server, the ban will not be lifted.

Doesnt matter that i spammed a noisemaker i got banned for it or that people dont like me.
just cuz u dont like me doesnt mean i deserve to get banned
but i got banned for trying to buy a item and the admin didnt respond to me and didnt tell me he doesnt want to sell it and he didnt gave me a single

yes i did say that i wanted to buy the Amby but u proably just closed the trade after the 2nd time
the first trade was only open a few seconds before i got the message "trading session expired"
also you are lying that your backpack wasnt public you just made it private also u didnt respond to me that u dont want to trade or u dont sell it i just got banned for trading you
why didnt u tell that u dont want to trade.

It doesn't matter if I hate you or not, I hate Hades with a much greater passion and yet you don't see me banning him all the time.

I treat all players equally, you however have a certain pushing point that you looooove to rub up against.

Edit: I ignored the trades because I figured that you were simply trying to speak to me in private for no reason. The one time I accept it, you put a crate and say nothing, leading me to close the trade under the assumption that you are once again being a troll.

• Disagree
u didnt tell me to stop trading you .. and u didnt say u dont sell it.. and i got 0 warnings
u banned me for trading you how could i know i do something wrong it wont happen in the future.
i didnt know i was doing something wrong

You never once said "Cammy I want to buy your amby", even in the whole minute that the trade window was actually open.

Go troll another server, the ban will not be lifted.
also trade chat was only open for a few seconds and not minutes
and the 2nd time i traded i got banned
like i said u didnt tell me to stop trading you and u didnt say i dont sell it and i got 0 warnings how could i know i am breaking the rules.

You traded me 4-6 times.

If I was selling something, I would use the /t chat. It's that simple.

but u banned me and i didnt know what i was doing wrong and i have to repeat myself again
u gave me 0 responds u didnt tell me that u dont trade it and you didnt tell me that you dont sell it and i got 0 warnings u banned me cuz i was trading u i didnt know i was breaking the rules by trying to buy a item from you

• Dislike
Reactions: Flynt
Memes Why are you repeating what you said over and over again while it doesn't help you a single bit?

• Disagree
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread