Jailbreak Suggestions (1 Viewer)

daguywithdashadow

Jailbreak is, I have to admit, on paper, a great idea. In practise, its a mess. I have some suggestions though to help make it less of a mess.

Oops, accidently pressed enter. -_-

Anyway...

1. Make "trick orders" punishable.

What I mean by trick orders is by changing the prisoners' names (like, Red becoming Bled etc. etc.) or by giving purposefully unclear orders to trick the prisoners. Now, there is a subjective line between unfair trick orders and fair trick orders, but I usually draw the line based on the warden's mic quality or the uncertainty of the orders given.

2. Make baiting automatically KOS.

Its always annoying to have that scout constantly jump on the Red team, especially without a Admin on. So, any Blus found baiting (blasting on a non-freeday, entering a red-only zone, getting into prisoners' melee range, etc. etc.) should be automatically KoS. I'm not sure if this is already a rule, but I just want to make sure all guards are aware of it.

3. Add a voteban/mute/kick option.

I know, there's already a /call command, but sometimes its too late when the warden appears, especially if there is a mic spammer or freekiller. Thats why I want there to be a /vote___ command, to allow more incidents to be handled in-game, rather than wait for an admin to arrive.

4. Remove nominate.

It was a good idea and all, but now it means that certain maps are now constantly played whilst others are left to rot. I know most players don't play those maps (for good reason) but I feel that the variety is lost with the removal of the map rotation.

...Or you can just record a demo and screenshot everything. Simple.

1. Make "trick orders" punishable.
This is already a rule (you are not updated), check out: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/a-more-detailed-explanation-of-jailbreak.3389/ You only need to call an admin, or to record with demos, if wardens abuse of it.

2. Make baiting automatically KOS.
We already discusses of it, and it was clearly impossible: REDs abuse of it constantly (even now, trying to ask Warden to kill baiters, but surely 90% less than in the past).
The reason is: I play a lot as RED prisoner, too, and I get very angry when I see that my mates abuse of the "Baiting!!!" when it's not real baiting, or when it happened just once, accidentally. You can still call an admin or record a demo.
If there were back this rule to hit baiters... I'm afraid at the thought.
But if you want to re-discuss again about it here, you are free to do it. I'm, and we're, nobody to disallow you to express your quiet and pacific opinions.

3. Add a voteban/mute/kick option.
This is something we never discussed about, officially. And it would be an interesting idea. But this was discussed privately, and many admins (me too, tendentially) recognised that players may abuse of it.
I think there could be a votekick and not a voteban, to avoid clear abuses (a kick is softer than a ban, and the kicked player can easily call an admin if he thinks the player abused).

4. Remove nominate.
I didn't and don't actually like it for the same reasons you mentioned, too. But well, that's just expression of democracy among the players. Anyway, any other opinions are welcome.

Conclusion related to the 3rd and 4th point:
I don't think things will change again in the next days/weeks, since there's already been a big work in the configurations of this server.
And I honestly think, we ALREADY have one of the best Jailbreak servers worldwide, thanks not only to the maps, but to our rules, too. Btw, @Kevin , good job again ;)

• Friendly
Reactions: OxyGenE

Users who are viewing this thread