Jailbreak suggestion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

:OP: D

Hello,

This is just a suggestion: No detours or delays implied in every order.
People are just being annoying since it doesn't have any use and they are delaying the round.

Thanks for your time,

:OP:D

Last edited:
Hello,

This is just a suggestion : Say "No detours or delays for the entire round" when the round starts.

:hoof:

Its not that hard to say and its fun as hell for someone to trick the warden with that.

Hello,

This is just a suggestion : Say "No detours or delays for the entire round" when the round starts.

:hoof:
It's not that I don't do it, but when someone else is warden we have to wait like a minute before the warden says no detours or delays. And as I already said, it's just delaying of a round. If there was a rule we didn't have to get annoyed or wait.

You're literally asking to ruin the Jailbreak server, in that way, why not allowing Admins to slay rebellers? <.<

Rounds are timed, so they'll end at one time, plus if you think that someone is failing as warden, you're free to report him, then an admin will judge by hisself.

To be honnest, waiting 10 seconds, 2~4 times by round (~the numbers of orders given by a Warden each round) which results in ~1 minute max, isn't that deadly, you could survive that.

You're literally asking to ruin the Jailbreak server, in that way, why not allowing Admins to slay rebellers? <.<

Rounds are timed, so they'll end at one time, plus if you think that someone is failing as warden, you're free to report him, then an admin will judge by hisself.

To be honnest, waiting 10 seconds, 2~4 times by round (~the numbers of orders given by a Warden each round) which results in ~1 minute max, isn't that deadly, you could survive that.

Lol, I just don't want it because it is annoying and it has no use.
"You're literally asking to ruin the Jailbreak server, in that way, why not allowing Admins to slay rebellers? <.<" What...? XD

This is the most stupid and blatantly bad suggestion.

Closing for now...

• Dislike
Reactions: Deep
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread