Declined Jailbreak Suggestion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Suggestion: Disallow physically unreachable spots from Hide and Seek. As the new Hopjb_v11 map was introduced some areas of the map can become unreachable to blues once a red enters, or even in general due to team. Examples include: The control room for the exterior gates of Hopjb_v11 because the control room has a door which can be forced closed by red body blocking, after which not even explosives can kill the reds inside. Also included is the vent above cells in Hopjb_v11, once the secret is activated and reds can parkour up the timer begins, and usually before seeking starts the reds will be inside with no way up to them, this leads to reds being untouchable unless a blue has a form of rocket jumping weapon, which is rarely guaranteed. Sometimes demo projectiles can have a glitch where they stop colliding with the walls of a map, but this is not a feasible solution to unreachable spots. I just think that this is breaking the intended way to play the game and should be changed.
I don't think this is the type of suggestion to use a poll, I think the admins should just discuss it.

Suggestion: Disallow physically unreachable spots from Hide and Seek. As the new Hopjb_v11 map was introduced some areas of the map can become unreachable to blues once a red enters, or even in general due to team. Examples include: The control room for the exterior gates of Hopjb_v11 because the control room has a door which can be forced closed by red body blocking, after which not even explosives can kill the reds inside. Also included is the vent above cells in Hopjb_v11, once the secret is activated and reds can parkour up the timer begins, and usually before seeking starts the reds will be inside with no way up to them, this leads to reds being untouchable unless a blue has a form of rocket jumping weapon, which is rarely guaranteed. Sometimes demo projectiles can have a glitch where they stop colliding with the walls of a map, but this is not a feasible solution to unreachable spots. I just think that this is breaking the intended way to play the game and should be changed.
I don't think this is the type of suggestion to use a poll, I think the admins should just discuss it.
Using any exploits to your advantage, such as map defects, point farming (gameme / hlxstats )
I believe this would already fall under exploiting as these would be map defects.

If no one disagrees I'll just decline this later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread