Jailbreak Rulebreaking (1 Viewer)

Chillix

Donator
Hey again! I want to report about there is this times on the day where freekillers join Jailbreak, I want to ask about if somone maybe could do something with it.

at what time? And who? Without that the admins cant do much i think ;)

At the middle of the day, most F2P's who cant resist to kill

I do not know where to write this ... So then write it here
When i look some bans I dont know why some people dont have permanent ban.
Some people have bans for same things, example 6x bans for only freekilling and have always ban for 1 day...
These people are unteachable :/
So... Suggestion:
Example 3x ban fot the same thing = permanent ban or every next ban for more time (1 day, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month, permanent or otherwise) ? :)
Servers will be better without these rulebreakers and admins will have less work with a lot of bans for these unteachable people :)

Here is database with all expired bans so no problem with it, right ? :)

When we ban people in the server and don't know they've done stuff before, we don't make it longer. We know that people should be banned for longer periods of time on the third or fourth offense, but we don't always check for that.

Especially in servers such as Jailbreak it is wise to do so. But not everyone checks for that after every ban. If you know that someone has repeatedly been banned you can bring that to the admins' attention so that we can check it and decide on an extended punishment.

I do not know where to write this ... So then write it here
When i look some bans I dont know why some people dont have permanent ban.
Some people have bans for same things, example 6x bans for only freekilling and have always ban for 1 day...
These people are unteachable :/
So... Suggestion:
Example 3x ban fot the same thing = permanent ban or every next ban for more time (1 day, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month, permanent or otherwise) ? :)
Servers will be better without these rulebreakers and admins will have less work with a lot of bans for these unteachable people :)

Here is database with all expired bans so no problem with it, right ? :)

I usually check all my bans after playing and some random bans, I will try to do it as well for every other jailbreak bans from now and then.

For your suggestion, I personally anticipate depending on the concerned rulebreaker.
Though, Kevin told one day that we're not really allowed to ban more than 1 day the freekillers, except if the concerned rulebreaker did an other bad thing with freekilling at the same time.

For sure, I will personally ban those who have 6 bans or more on jailbreak permanently.

Users who are viewing this thread