Jailbreak Report (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep

Banned
Current Steam name.
SteamID (Unique ID on GameME).
The rule or rules they broke.
The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above.

adi333222111444555
STEAM_0:0:177804201

Massive freekilling/Failing as warden/No microphone (I think)

jastin dorado
STEAM_0:1:148600135

Massive freekilling/Failing as warden/No microphone

There were also 4 other players that kept failing as warden and freekilling but they left before I started recording so I have no evidence of them doing it. But if anyone wants the names and unique ID's, here it is:

cptpiff
STEAM_0:0:142568587

Lefthander1

STEAM_0:1:85622221

nicolass XXL
STEAM_0:1:171872256

SolarDrake
STEAM_0:1:39512480

Also looking at the chat you can see that there are many overusing caps and/or insulting, but I couldn't find all their ID's and stuff.

There were also 4 other players that kept failing as warden and freekilling but they left before I started recording so I have no evidence of them doing it.

What do you expect me to do with no evidence? I already banned the two players at the top Adi and Jastin; you were in the server for that.

@Kitten The callbot is down, do not expect us to randomly appear when anything bad happens. If the callbot isn't working, leave a message in the shoutbox or add one of us (If you haven't given us a reason to not add you).
If you're going to bitch about admins not doing their job, how about a bit of insight into the fact that the callbot isn't working and we've mentioned it several times in the shoutbox. Perhaps if you went to the community page you'd see this.

• Informative
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
Current Steam name.
But if anyone wants the names and unique ID's, here it is:

I don't expect you guys to ban them or something like that. I just said, that you guys can have the names in case you need it which you apparently don't.

What do you expect me to do with no evidence? I already banned the two players at the top Adi and Jastin; you were in the server for that.

You banned them, so this thread can be closed I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread