Declined Jailbreak Mistake (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey dear Community I got perma banned becous I were bugusing I latespawn and killed madact.
But I had no sound my sound were broken and at the time where my sound were broken Madact told me in the voice chat That I have to stop it but i didnt heared it and then i did it again and I got banned becous of buggusing but i didnt knew that latespawn is forbidden.
So I would aks you admins if someone could unban me and I promis I will never do again Shit/Buggusing/Freekilling and so on
Thank You.

You know that headset Turtle beach His cabel was broken And If I moved it it was broken so I just head 3 Jailbreak rounds and the rest of thees rounds I just tried to kill the warden cuz i had no sound

And If I am Real I am not playing On any other serves that panda cuz Im a big fan of it. So I wont play tf2 until I get unbanned from panda

You know that headset Turtle beach His cabel was broken And If I moved it it was broken so I just head 3 Jailbreak rounds and the rest of thees rounds I just tried to kill the warden cuz i had no sound

You're playing a gamemode where you need sound for, still the blame is yours

I know the blame is mine and I knwo its my fould cuz I did buggusing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread