Accepted Jailbreak - illegal FF/Meatgrinder (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReBOOting

Name: Whip.jpeg
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:197075652
SteamID32: 394151304
Reason: (check forum thread)

Last rounds LR was to have ff and collisions turned on the entire round. It failed, miserably. After that, the rule breaker went warden and declared the LR again. Since you cannot do days without LR, it is a rule break. He also did not turn off FF after we told him that he was wrong and that resulted in illegal ff.

Attachments

• illegal.dem
    1.3 MB · Views: 215
  • whatthehellsniper.dem
    2.2 MB · Views: 235
So this is tricky. The first demo file listed only shows the argument that happened after the supposed meatgrinder. The meatgrinder itself was never shown. The second is pretty much the same thing. However at the very end, it seems to be clear that FF was enabled and it does not appear to be Pokemon or Hunger Games. There also appeared to be more than 4 blues on the team. It isn't shown that the previous round was a failround, but everyone seems to be implying it. Of course, I didn't see it myself, so I'm kinda in a dizzy circle.

At the end of the day, he did admit that the previous round was a failround and tried to do the supposed LR again. The only times this can be done is if the failround resulted in the warden slaying himself or purposely sabotaging the round.

Overall pretty confusing and hard to mash together, but I understand enough. Target will get put up for a 120 minute Guardban.

Accepted

Reactions: Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread