Declined Jailbreak guardban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
name : luigi
steam id : STEAM_0:0:0
date : i dont remember
reason : guardbanned on jailbreak for being a new account
admin : banana
Dear Administrator,

I am writing to appeal my guardban from the Team Fortress 2 Jailbreak server. I understand that my new account status may have raised some concerns, but I assure you that I am a legitimate player who simply wants to enjoy the game on the blue team.

As a big fan of Team Fortress 2, I was excited to play on the Jailbreak server. However, I quickly learned that my account had triggered some suspicion among the server's admins. While I understand the need to protect the server from potential troublemakers, I can assure you that I have no intention of causing any problems or disrupting the gameplay experience for others.

I have always been a good player and a listening player. I understand the importance of working together with my teammates to have a good round and have always followed the rules of the server.

I am willing to do whatever it takes to earn your trust and be unteambanned.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my teamban appeal. I am sincerely grateful for your attention to this matter and look forward to the opportunity to play on the blue team once again.

Sincerely, Luigi.

• Dumb
Reactions: sorelight
I need a proper steamid, please copy and paste your steam profile link on this website to get it.

Your suspiciously new account sharing an IP with a banned account is totally not suspicious.

• Funny
Reactions: Fuez
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread