Accepted Jailbreak Guard Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimjo

Donator
Recently, I've had a bigger interest in joining tf2 and I want to get back into it. I've now got lots of items back and when i went on jailbreak for the first time in a while, I remember i was guard banned. The reason was due to free killing. First, I will say this, I was once banned for also free killing however, that was quite a while ago and i learnt from my mistake and became a good player. Now, I will tell you why I was free killing this time. I don't know when this exactly happened since it was quite a while ago but here is what i remember. When me and my friend where at my house my younger cousin (who is only 7 years old at the time but understood tf2) was also there and to try and make him not disturb us while we play the Xbox i let him play on the PC. Since he enjoyed playing tf2 and knew how to play it, he was familiar with the concept. So, I put it on for him. When I said he could play on it he looked on my Favorited and clicked Jailbreak. I told him only to stick to red team and told him how to play it (surprisingly he understood quite well). I left him playing for approximately half an hour and since i had to check on him once in a while I did. Once I came to Check on Him he was on blue team and he started to kill people randomly. I said not to do that and moved him back and apologized into the mic to everyone. I told him not to go on blue again but he didn't listen and said he liked blue better. He went into a tantrum and said he wanted to stay on it. I agreed to let him stay on blue team but no killing randomly. He agreed and when I was about to leave he killed everyone in the server and he started laughing. Obviously I wasn't happy so i took him off the PC. When my cousin went home I checked my tf2 and it showed I had been guard banned. I was annoyed but i did play other game modes. Eventually I quit tf2 but since i'm now back into it i would like to request to have the authority to be a guard again

Also, I know you need a mic which my brother did break however I am getting one on Monday (So when I'm typing this, it will be tomorrow). Obviously if this is approved I will not be a guard until I have a headset. I am very sorry for what my cousin did and I will be a good player if I get Unbanned from guard.

My steam Nickname is Jimjo and I will be very happy if you consider this.
Thanks, Robert (A.K.A Jimjo)

can i use that paragraph i wrote for the questions?

my steam id is STEAM_0:0:59075256 but ill rewrite it later. I would now but I'm busy sorry

Hm could be offline teambanned. Usually happens when the user leaves and it doesn't show up on teambans via staff panel.

Name of your Banned Steam Account:
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:59075256
Date and Time of the Ban: 02-20-17 21:22 (I was banned at that time but I was also team banned then)
Reason about the Ban: Free killing
Admin that Banned you: DeadSworn
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Since I got banned, I've been slightly been drifting away from tf2 however I would like to get back into the game since i remember how much fun it was. The Reason I was banned was because I free killed (as stated above) However it was actually my cousin who did this. This is because my cousin was at my house and since I was with my friend at the time I let him on the PC on jailbreak. When I came to check on him he was killing everyone and that's why I was accused of free killing. If I was unbanned from the guards team That would make me very happy and I would be more careful next time and be sure to not free kill. I know that you require a mic to be a guard in Jailbreak and I'm luckily getting one on Monday (So when i'm typing this it will be tomorrow). Again, I'm sorry for what my cousin did and i regret it.

Thanks For reading, Robert (A.K.A Jimjo)

Wasn't he already unbanned of a perma guardban?

Wasn't he already unbanned of a perma guardban?
Yes but as I stated, The first time I learnt my lesson and would play fair from now on and understood the game but the second time however was my cousin and they started killing without knowing.

Your account, your responsibility.

• Agree
Reactions: Jimjo and Madact
Name of your Banned Steam Account:
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:59075256
Date and Time of the Ban: 02-20-17 21:22 (I was banned at that time but I was also team banned then)
Reason about the Ban: Free killing
Admin that Banned you: DeadSworn
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Since I got banned, I've been slightly been drifting away from tf2 however I would like to get back into the game since i remember how much fun it was. The Reason I was banned was because I free killed (as stated above) However it was actually my cousin who did this. This is because my cousin was at my house and since I was with my friend at the time I let him on the PC on jailbreak. When I came to check on him he was killing everyone and that's why I was accused of free killing. If I was unbanned from the guards team That would make me very happy and I would be more careful next time and be sure to not free kill. I know that you require a mic to be a guard in Jailbreak and I'm luckily getting one on Monday (So when i'm typing this it will be tomorrow). Again, I'm sorry for what my cousin did and i regret it.

Thanks For reading, Robert (A.K.A Jimjo)
Btw I got the headset now :)

I have no recollection of this, sorry.

Your ban has expired though so as Madact said it's probably a guardban.
Yes I was banned but also I was fully banned from panda servers. Also I would like to add something. Sometimes when I come the server, there isn't anyone on the blue team (or only 1 person) which can sometimes make people leave but if I got my permission back I could be warden and play the game :)

Edit (Just fixing something that I said :)): Yes I was banned from being a guard but I was also fully banned from panda servers

• Winner
Reactions: PNN
Sorry To be inpatient but does any of the admins have an answer to what is going to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread