jailbreak Freeday Bug (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss

As the tittle says,this is a bug report for the jailbreak server.

Now before i start i want to say i do not know how to perform the glitch,i just know of its existence and the people i ask about it seem to not even know about it.

There is a glitch that when a prisoner gets lr(last request) and the prisoner picks freeday for others,he should be able to pick ONLY 2 PEOPLE but i have seem multiple times people picking more people for freeday ,i have even seen one person pick 8 PEOPLE FOR FREEDAY.

The glitch is getting used more and more each time i join the server and when i ask some of the players doing it,they respond with:
"I do not know how i did it"

This thread was made for people(mostly jailbreak admins) to notice this glitch if they have not seen it in-game yet. I hope this glitch is fixed soon.

Thank you for reading this and i hope you have a great day!

• Informative
Reactions: mosteraz
I have to agree with Boss as I have actually seen it happen myself whilst being Warden but I have seen a layer select almost TEN people for a freeday and to be honest it just seems to me that people are starting to take the piss with it and use the same excuse "I don't know how I did it" it is their way of getting away with exploiting the glitch with no consequences.

The explanation is probably that you pick 3 prisoners, then press the 0 button and then pick more clients. Not entirely sure, but I think that's the way the do it. I haven't experimented myself so I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread