Jailbreak Armo(u)ry Vandalism Logic? (1 Viewer)

Dandy

Quoting from the rules of Jailbreak;
"Prisoners can gain the Rebeller status by vandalising/breaking items/props on the map.
The armoury door/vent is the only exception in this rule."

Why would vandalism elsewhere be considered vandalizing, yet breaking an armory entrance is not? Not really questioning the rule, but wondering as to the logic behind it.

For example, on mlcastle, destroying the Peach cell makes you KOSable, but breaking the hole in armory's ceiling makes it not vandalism? What's the logic behind it?

Well the way I see it, BLUs can't camp armoury and it's easy to say a BLU is camping in armoury, but the next best thing for them would be camping the entrances to it. They're pretty similar in my opinion. However for other breakable props being KOS I just think that they don't want reds opening up secret ammos or adding escape exits which cover the map.

Not like that matters because most blues will kill you for breaking the armory entrances anyways because 3/4 of them don't know there is a Panda.tf website...

:pepe:

• Agree
Reactions: DragonBlaze
Well the way I see it, BLUs can't camp armoury and it's easy to say a BLU is camping in armoury, but the next best thing for them would be camping the entrances to it. They're pretty similar in my opinion. However for other breakable props being KOS I just think that they don't want reds opening up secret ammos or adding escape exits which cover the map.

"Rebellers want to grab ammunition and enter the armoury but this can't be achieved if BLU is camping the area which is forbidden," taken from here.

Camping the armory area, not just armory itself, is against rules.

However, the BLU rules only say "BLU players can't camp in the armoury or BLU restricted area's," which is why this is a bit confusing. x)

Maybe @Zushikikato Wolfeh or @Husky could help? Maybe @Kevin?

Reactions: DragonBlaze

Users who are viewing this thread