Declined Jailbreak Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, comming back from vaccation, i'm tired, so i will probably give more explanations later. but now frome what i saw. you are a quite nice player, i do not recall seeing you breaking any rules and you join both red and blue team. the necessary 3 days playtime is reached and the chatlog seems fine. right now i give you a +1 ^^

24. aou 2015 18:01:44 Whats the best thing about sex with twenty seven year olds? Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
24. aou 2015 18:01:51 Theres twenty of them. Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]

well, comming back from vaccation, i'm tired, so i will probably give more explanations later. but now frome what i saw. you are a quite nice player, i do not recall seeing you breaking any rules and you join both red and blue team. the necessary 3 days playtime is reached and the chatlog seems fine. right now i give you a +1 ^^

24. aou 2015 18:01:44 Whats the best thing about sex with twenty seven year olds? Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
24. aou 2015 18:01:51 Theres twenty of them. Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
The warden instantly killed me (it was hat day) for that one. xD

Reactions: OxyGenE
Okay so in the first 5 minutes if me joining I've witnessed you: Baiting (spinning up minigun), being an inactive guard (Using the tardis), armory camping on a first day freeday constantly firing your minigun (hopefully into the floor at least).

You still ask basic questions that are easily found in the !rules (Jailbreak section).. "Can I kill fennie now?" in relation to her freeday being stripped (because LR was given to another player), despite her being in direct eyesight of the guards and NOT doing anything "illegal".

Personally I'm against your application, as I've also noted your previous bans (one of which was for promoting rule breaking), even if it was a long time ago.

Obviously I have no direct say and it's for the admins to decide, but this is my small input.

Okay so in the first 5 minutes if me joining I've witnessed you: Baiting (spinning up minigun), being an inactive guard (Using the tardis), armory camping on a first day freeday constantly firing your minigun (hopefully into the floor at least).

You still ask basic questions that are easily found in the !rules (Jailbreak section).. "Can I kill fennie now?" in relation to her freeday being stripped (because LR was given to another player), despite her being in direct eyesight of the guards and NOT doing anything "illegal".

Personally I'm against your application, as I've also noted your previous bans (one of which was for promoting rule breaking), even if it was a long time ago.

Obviously I have no direct say and it's for the admins to decide, but this is my small input.
Cammy, I understand that you don't like me. Thats perfectly fine. I used the tardis to ensure no other red used it, and I was only gone for a few seconds. The reason why I was stuck in armoury because I was stuck in the tardis area and the minigun wasn't destroying the wall. After finally getting out, I immediately left the armoury area.

The promoting rule breaking ban was months ago, and no such incident has happened since. But please, if you believe that you would serve as a better admin, I'd be happy for you to apply.

I'm not going to go into the details of why I don't apply. The recent mute that I got (which I asked to get), one of the lower reasons but a main blocker since I'm now on a timer.

You used the tardis to ensure no other red used it, yet all reds were in the minigame behind the fence with no chance of accessing the tardis as there were no broken windows (until you broke them). You took the time to activate and use the tardis, which is why I and @Monkeyz-senpai said you were an inactive guard at the time.

I'm going to stop replying to this after this post as it's just going to go off-topic fast and I'd rather not drabble on about everything and nothing atst.

You used the tardis to ensure no other red used it, yet all reds were in the minigame behind the fence with no chance of accessing the tardis as there were no broken windows (until you broke them). You took the time to activate and use the tardis, which is why I and 1228.jpg?1440689710@Monkeyz-senpai said you were an inactive guard at the time.

to make sure they don't use it after i guess ?

to make sure they don't use it after i guess ?

They would still need to do all of the required steps to activate the tardis (spawn it). I'm certain a guard would notice if a prisoner was hitting glass (vandalism) or trying to hit that sniper head under the chair.

Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh

These are recent mistakes taken on the server and those mistakes go far back as wel.
I won't go in detail what has happend with this player in the past because this is a admin application not a complain thread.

Daguy, I see you have good intention and want to help out. But all in all your mistakes are too big of a issue for becoming a admin on the servers.
You need to know the rules first before you can administrate on Jailbreak.
Once again' Don't take this personal but I would have to give you a -1 for this application.

Also something personal I like to note out, the fact that a admin left doesn't mean it have to be replaced right this
instant. It sounds a bit rude if you ask me.

These are recent mistakes taken on the server and those mistakes go far back as wel.
I won't go in detail what has happend with this player in the past because this is a admin application not a complain thread.

Daguy, I see you have good intention and want to help out. But all in all your mistakes are too big of a issue for becoming a admin on the servers.
You need to know the rules first before you can administrate on Jailbreak.
Once again' Don't take this personal but I would have to give you a -1 for this application.

Also something personal I like to note out, the fact that a admin left doesn't mean it have to be replaced right this
instant. It sounds a bit rude if you ask me.
Oh, sorry if I came off as rude, that wasn't my intention. :/

Oh, sorry if I came off as rude, that wasn't my intention. :/

That was something personal I wanted to note out.

Don't worry' my vote for your application was taken from a neutral perspective.
The main reason is not knowing all the rules, some of them are basic (important) ones included in the terms and conditions* people have to agree to before joining our server.

*baiting, working microphone, freekilling etc

That was something personal I wanted to note out.

Don't worry' my vote for your application was taken from a neutral perspective.
The main reason is not knowing all the rules, some of them are basic (important) ones included in the terms and conditions* people have to agree to before joining our server.

*baiting, working microphone, freekilling etc
Ghosting mechanics included.

I'm cancelling my admin application. I don't want to be an admin on a server where people whine at me for accidentally making a mistake whilst keeping their silence when one of their best buddies is doing the same thing. If there is the small minority that hate my guts and want me crucified on a cross (not mentioning names). If you guys really don't want me to be admin, just say so and stop with this toxic attitude. I'm surprised about the people I'm talking to here too.

Reactions: Cammy
Ghosting mechanics included.
Quote of @daguywithdashadow today toward cammy:
daguywithdashadow : in the meantime, please stop shitposting on my thread*

Just wanted to update how this player behaves in the game.
(today)He also have been telling people false rules, broke some general rules and if you talk to him /correcting he tells you to stop hating on him.

This is not how a admin should behave.

I know that you are mentioning me. Yes I do have a problem with you, but it is nothing personal. Every time you attempt to state a rule, you get it wrong. That is why I have an issue with you. You help new players to bypass the terms and conditions of the server as well, which does not help with the administrators job when they get called in for a mass freekiller that has 10mins total connection time.

I doubt you've looked at the rules completely, let alone read the terms and conditions yourself. Your policies were also flawed, but I won't go into detail as this thread will be closed soon.

Declined the application as requested, you may reapply the 31st of September.

Closed and locked.

Reactions: Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread