Jailbreak and duel. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrod

Hello.

In duel, there is a problem with "faster speed" (a bonus that you can have with !rtd).
It seems like when you change your weapons, the bonus dissapears.

Also, in JB server, the command !jailbreak doesn't work anymore.
I know, this isn't very serious, but this isn't nothing.

And !call doesn't work anymore.
Not sure if it's intentional or w/e

The call was removed because it is a flawed system. I could go into this, but that does not seem necessary right now.

I have never noticed a flaw with faster speed myself. When did the problem arise?

Hello.

In duel, there is a problem with "faster speed" (a bonus that you can have with !rtd).
It seems like when you change your weapons, the bonus dissapears.

Also, in JB server, the command !jailbreak doesn't work anymore.
I know, this isn't very serious, but this isn't nothing.
that isnt a problem, thats normal cause when you run to the locker it renews all your shit, also the RTD or any other custom weapon

The call was removed because it is a flawed system. I could go into this, but that does not seem necessary right now.

I have never noticed a flaw with faster speed myself. When did the problem arise?
calladmin got removed primary cause its unstable due the last few updates

I thought that with "change weapon" Electrod meant that if you switch from Rocket Launcher to Shotgun or something it goes away. I didn't think he meant that if you switch weapons as in loadout it would wear off the effect; that is pretty obvious and I seem to recall he (or perhaps someone else) already addressed this sometime ago thinking it was a bug.

Also Kevin, when you said "I removed the calladmin because it didn't work" I took it as 'didn't work' as in it was a bad way for people to report, not as in that it was bugged.

Reactions: Electrod
that isnt a problem, thats normal cause when you run to the locker it renews all your shit, also the RTD or any other custom weapon

I know about this and I didn't meant it.

To make it more simply : when you're using the "faster speed" bonus, if you are switching from a weapon to an other weapon, the effect disappear.
Also, I think that it's more when you switch weapon to a melee which increase your speed.
Example : I just rolled faster speed with pyro, and when I switch the primary weapon to the powerjack, the effect disappear.

I thought that with "change weapon" Electrod meant that if you switch from Rocket Launcher to Shotgun or something it goes away. I didn't think he meant that if you switch weapons as in loadout it would wear off the effect; that is pretty obvious and I seem to recall he (or perhaps someone else) already addressed this sometime ago thinking it was a bug.

Also Kevin, when you said "I removed the calladmin because it didn't work" I took it as 'didn't work' as in it was a bad way for people to report, not as in that it was bugged.
i mean like when you give yourself weapons with tf2items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread