Completed [Jailbreak] Allow BK Massacre as a Custom LR (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Meatloaf

The new hopjbV11 Burger King massacre is able to be played fairly easily. Unlike HopjbV8 it doesn't require exploits to activate, and it allows Blus to leave Burger King once they have killed all the reds, so they can kill engineers who teleport with the Eureka effect. In addition, the minigame acts like prop hunt in that it requires all reds and blus to be inside the minigame to activate, so if players don't want to play the game they can rebel unlike in V8. Burger King massacre is actually pretty fun played every once in a while, and I've seen a fair amount of interest in this idea so I decided to suggest it.

Right now the minigame is prohibited because it allows blus to freekill reds, as it should be (in regular rounds) so a special exception would need to be made in the rules for it.

When keeping the minigame LR only, activating it during a normal round should still be banned and punished as MFK (since that's basically what it amounts to.)

I don't think that this will encourage guards to activate BMK during regular rounds any more than they already do (yes they do occasionally) since hunger games and HNS work just fine as LR-only games, I think this will too. Though I recognize that this is a valid concern and I might be wrong.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Hello Burger King Massacre Poll Voters,
Seems like a great idea. Due to the game requiring EVERYONE, there is no reason to block it off due to ease of access, since it simply is not easy to access. Also, if a blue teleport it does not always open up burger king for remaining reds, and vice versa, so there will be a few people who might get stuck/ in trouble for exploiting. (I know from seeing bkm glitch out.)

Toodles,

Ian

1644024406909.png

Rule will be implemented shortly

Accepted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread