Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

Steam Name: horndogsforyou
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177048108
Server: US Jailbreak
Rules Broken: Freekill
Evidence: Video Below

Rox gives the order to crouch walk follow him at 0:54, the gate starts to close at 1:09 and by the time we get there, it's closed. 2 freekills happen at 1:18 to 1:27.

Also if an admin could check IP, I believe Horndogsforyou is a second account belonging to SirPhantom. I checked Sourcebans and SirPhantom doesn't currently have a ban/gag/mute which leads me to believe he's evading a guardban. Unfortunately the videos below were the best recordings I have of their voices but they sound similar. HLStats also has both of them listed as being from Concord US. I could be completely wrong about this whole thing but I thought I'd bring it up just to be on the safe side

0:16 to 0:23 for his voice

0:03 to 0:07 for voice

0:21 to 0:23 for voice

Meant to mention this sooner but I forgot

In regards to the video of him freekilling, technically I was not freekilled since Rox said to Afk freeze and I didn't comply. Anglo was still killed as the order was being given however

Hello I've went in and checked and Horndogs is indeed sirphantom. He does not have any active teambans or spraybans however. Thanks for letting us know of this anyways

Accepted, thank you for the report.

Reactions: Snow
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread