I've had enough of your garbage takes. The TRUE Jb map tierlist (1 Viewer)

Accuracy of my placings

• Total voters

PistolPoppinSince02

Donator
ThereIsNoMistakingThis.png

Letter rankings don't express my feelings thoughtfully, but yes xmf is F tier.
Volcano get's it's own tier because it heavily depends on the people playing. Realistic placement would be like C tier, because yeah the minigames are a hike and a half away from cell area. Doing climb every round or waiting 10 minutes for that one rebeller to finish the secret is also not fun.

Link used if I shouldn't be in the kitchen, and you can cook better; https://tiermaker.com/create/tf2-jailbreak-maps-15982779

• Disagree
Reactions: salguod
stormfromt in rtv is craaaaazy
Blus can't pilot the map because everything is a hallway. The minigames are honestly pretty good overall, but 90% of wardens will die before doing one

my-image.png

You are Weclome

• Disagree
Reactions: salguod
You’re a fricking idiot storm front on etc and lower then Aztec? And you wonder why we don’t want you as warden

• Winner
Reactions: PistolPoppinSince02
You young bloods got no taste in maps clearly jb_toxic is the best

Mayan not being on the top is a crime

1702997555111.png

I have noticed that a lot of these maps are dependent on who is on, and most of the good maps are just those that don't require competent players online to enjoy. I'm not saying that the maps should be idiot-proof (far from it), but just that only a few maps are themselves conducive to gameplay that gives both sides a chance to shine. A lot of maps are admittedly over-expansive (looking at Aztec, admittedly Volcano, Alkatraz, Famouz, and a couple others), and the larger maps that work generally work on a principle of linearity within their expansiveness (see Oranger, Mlcastle, Supermario) or are so open that it is easier to spot players getting away (see Cargo, Quake, hop). I think Carcerem has the best shot of being 'moved up a tier', along with spacejail.

A lot of this vibes though.

View attachment 29418

I have noticed that a lot of these maps are dependent on who is on, and most of the good maps are just those that don't require competent players online to enjoy. I'm not saying that the maps should be idiot-proof (far from it), but just that only a few maps are themselves conducive to gameplay that gives both sides a chance to shine. A lot of maps are admittedly over-expansive (looking at Aztec, admittedly Volcano, Alkatraz, Famouz, and a couple others), and the larger maps that work generally work on a principle of linearity within their expansiveness (see Oranger, Mlcastle, Supermario) or are so open that it is easier to spot players getting away (see Cargo, Quake, hop). I think Carcerem has the best shot of being 'moved up a tier', along with spacejail.

A lot of this vibes though.
never rank again

🔥

🔥

Reactions: Beatrice Jubilee

Users who are viewing this thread