Accepted I've been muted for 1 year already but I don't want to stay muted permanently, I just want to have fun in the community. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

martinkuusk1

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=Amogus&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Amogus
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:1:448132258
Date and Time of the Ban: Invoked on 2021-08-31 02:15:21, duration Permanent
Reason about the Ban: Micspam
Admin that Banned you:Deleted Admin - Gold
Why should you receive a unban for the ban/gag/mute/team ban: I've stopped playing tf2 since last year (2021) and just a month ago came back because I missed having fun with the tf2 communities, people, and more. Last year I got muted just because I didn't read the rules then and I just wanted to have fun, but due to rules that you cant use soundboards and such, I got muted for saying 1 word with the soundboard when the admin showed up. When I got banned, I didn't realize that it was permanent, they told me that it was 1 year mute. But when I checked today, I realized that I was muted permanently the entire time. I have learned from my ignorance over the months and I would like to come back to this lovely community and have fun again, I promise that I would not cast a blind eye on the rules anymore, I would immediately stop doing what people dislike if they wish me to or tell me to. Hopefully, if I get unmuted, then I can once again have fun with this fantastic community.

@Gold If you still have something to say about this appeal, DM me or leave it here.

After talking with @Gold, I believe I can give you a chance here. The only thing Gold pointed out is that you claim that you don't know the rules during those mutes but you got muted for the same reason over and over again in a span of 5 months which I have to agree on.
1647789499948.png

I'll lift the mute but be warned. If you get muted again, its gonna be a long time before you can appeal that mute again. I suggest you take some time to read the Gameserver Rules before hopping on the server before you do a little oopsie.

Accepted.
Onward!

Reactions: Gold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread