Declined I've been banned my dude (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Matthew
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:217754316
Date and Time of the Ban:10-15-18 03:47
Reason about the Ban: Cheating
Admin that Banned you:pricholas
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: well for one i dont cheat 2 no one has any proof of me "cheating" 3 you need to have proof of me cheating cause you took the one thing i liked about tf2 ty really apreciate.

Deleted all posts and closed the thread. Notify any Full Gameserver Admin (the green guys) if you would like to reply on it.

I have a hard time taking this seriously.

Please don't flood my inbox.
" the title says it all do your job and get me the proof i "cheated" "
" dont mean to be a jerk "
" but even you know i dont cheat "
" honestly thought we were friends guess i should choose better "

Where do I begin?
Matthew you are nothing close to a friend my dude, if that's how you want to play this.
You openly disrespect the environment which I moderate, and have the nerve to call me as a friend?
This includes the mass spam you've been dishing out, chat and microphone.
Claiming repeatedly that you are using hacks, and you should be banned.
Intentionally breaking rules, so that I can ban you.
Changing your name to Cyrus and pretending to be cheating?
Here's your cookie, you must have expected something from all the attention seeking.

I'm not going to pick and choose anything you have said over microphone. That's not a high form of evidence.
However, you're still permabanned for obvious reasons:
The appeal can honestly be marked as invalid with that said.

derp.png

But I digress.
For the sake of record, there is more to this story, which may provide some insight as to the uprising of these bans.

There is drama going on with Butters over his application. He made an app ~four weeks ago, and then after two weeks he was acting irritated with the wait time. At this point he started getting disgruntled, and making claims that he was quitting dodgeball. This information was shared to Kevin, and thus he never got his permissions. I sent a PM to Nighta about it, and she said she would talk to Kevin. Few days go by, Butters is having a meltdown of some sort and does everything in his power to piss me off, which succeeded. I told Nighta to forget I said anything at all.

So at this point in time, he is mad over the situation he has created for himself, and is (in my opinion) doing his best to burn a bridge.

Here is the tipping point of the story. Butters decides to send a snapchat of himself playing dodgeball. Except he has an LMAObox user interface on his screen, on a Panda DB server. This was sent to me, and is indicative that Butters is using said cheats. That's the moment I jumped on banning both of you, because you have both been literally begging me to ban you anyway.

Matthew is intertwined in this story as much as Butters. I'm very confident that if Butters was willing to stoop down to shit, your ass would be dragging too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread