It's been a while.. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredsterMeister

Beginner
So tell us:

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=FredsterMeister&advType=name

name: FredsterMeister
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:18251221
Date and Time of the Ban: 09-03-13 17:33
Reason about the Ban: Inappropriate Language
Admin that Banned you: Saxton Hale

More info:
Greetings!
This was some time last year. I was on a server and I changed my name to "mike" or "adam" can't realy remember and was messing around with some people ho also changed their name to mike. The person who originaly was named "mike" got upset about it and posted a banthread for all of us. He won for some reason. I would like to be unbanned from your servers because for the longest time It was my favorite servers to play on. but then this happend.

One last request, If there is no possibility for a unban then at least Delete my account from this forum, If I'm banned then I don't want "We miss you at panda-community" email I get every so often...

Cheers.

Last edited:
So tell us:

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=FredsterMeister&advType=name

name: FredsterMeister
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:18251221
Date and Time of the Ban: 09-03-13 17:33
Reason about the Ban: Inappropriate Language
Admin that Banned you: Saxton Hale

More info:
Greetings!
This was some time last year. I was on a server and I changed my name to "mike" or "adam" can't realy remember and was messing around with some people ho also changed their name to mike. The person who originaly was named "mike" got upset about it and posted a banthread for all of us. He won for some reason. I would like to be unbanned from your servers because for the longest time It was my favorite servers to play on. but then this happend.

One last request, If there is no possibility for a unban then at least Delete my account from this forum, If I'm banned then I don't want "We miss you at panda-community" email I get every so often...

Cheers.
forum accounts wont be deleted, sorry.
change your email notifications then if you dont want to get them ;)

forum accounts wont be deleted, sorry.
change your email notifications then if you dont want to get them ;)
That would be great. also, is there a possibility of an unban?, The person who got upset has not been here for over a year. basicly around the time of my ban.

The original is for inappropriate language, but you only got one ban before perm so yeah...

I'd unban you now but I'll wait for other's opinions.

Don't worry guys, I got this. I was there at the time and followed it all, and I remember this case as if it was yesterday.

Yes, his name was Adam, and you guys were harassing him. You weren't just "messing around", you were saying awful things. I didn't even want to say in public what you guys did back then because of privacy reasons towards Adam; and I still don't. Partly because I actually think that if I were to say what you guys did, people might not want to have you unbanned.

Back then Adam didn't "win", the solution we arived at was that you should say sorry to Adam and ask him whether he would be okay with you being unbanned. You did send him a message to apologise, even before we said that if he is okay with it you would be unbanned, so that was nice of you.

What puzzles me here is that the final post in that thread back then is this, on the 5th of September:

(...) Well never mind that all I guess. Did this come to a conclusion yet? Has Adam responded?

Why did you never respond? Why didn't you just say "he hasn't responded" and left it up to us?

On the one hand I think it's odd that you never cared to respond to the old thread and you're now saying that Adam "won" back then (bit of an insensitive word because if he had it would have been fully justified), plus it can still make me a bit angry to think of what you guys did. On the other hand it has been a year and even back then you were sorry for it, so forgive and forget I guess.

I want a reply from you first, answering my previous questions, before I decide.

Don't worry guys, I got this. I was there at the time and followed it all, and I remember this case as if it was yesterday.

Yes, his name was Adam, and you guys were harassing him. You weren't just "messing around", you were saying awful things. I didn't even want to say in public what you guys did back then because of privacy reasons towards Adam; and I still don't. Partly because I actually think that if I were to say what you guys did, people might not want to have you unbanned.

Back then Adam didn't "win", the solution we arived at was that you should say sorry to Adam and ask him whether he would be okay with you being unbanned. You did send him a message to apologise, even before we said that if he is okay with it you would be unbanned, so that was nice of you.

What puzzles me here is that the final post in that thread back then is this, on the 5th of September:

Why did you never respond? Why didn't you just say "he hasn't responded" and left it up to us?

On the one hand I think it's odd that you never cared to respond to the old thread and you're now saying that Adam "won" back then (bit of an insensitive word because if he had it would have been fully justified), plus it can still make me a bit angry to think of what you guys did. On the other hand it has been a year and even back then you were sorry for it, so forgive and forget I guess.

I want a reply from you first, answering my previous questions, before I decide.

To awnser your question. To be honest I was kind of stressed out over that whole thing and I kinda just had to be away from the computer for a while, Reason for me just leaving without saying anything. He did respond to me, Basicly he said, You should not have done that, And that he will not forgive me.

I can't blame him. I just checked and he has indeed not played on any Panda server for over a year; though that doesn't change that much.

I'm reluctant to do this, but if you apologise from your heart (as far as that is possible over the internet) and promise to NEVER pull a stunt like back then again, I will unban you without making public what happened. Perhaps I will still ask Saxton what he thinks before I do such a thing, because in the end he is the one who banned you back then.

I can't blame him. I just checked and he has indeed not played on any Panda server for over a year; though that doesn't change that much.

I'm reluctant to do this, but if you apologise from your heart (as far as that is possible over the internet) and promise to NEVER pull a stunt like back then again, I will unban you without making public what happened. Perhaps I will still ask Saxton what he thinks before I do such a thing, because in the end he is the one who banned you back then.

I Apologise for my actions last year, It was not right of me to do what I did.
I promise to not cause any problems ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread