ITF Guerilla teamkilled somebody.. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy

Name:ITF Guerilla --={Czech}=--
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:18243729
RuleBroke:TeamKill
Evidence:
2014-09-19_00001.jpg

Thats a good evidence you got.I think admins will have to look into this.But guerilla is probably getting banned.Shame on you Guerilla,i thought you were better then this.

ahahah told you that he reported me for no resaon payback TIME.... stalker you are a good player so i hope you become an admin cuz you are always in server good luck if you want to become and admin Man :D :) xD

Guerilla is so BUSTED!!! XD
And a love you stalker be happy good luck
i wish to you as a admin

Hello.

He's banned for 1 day.

Thanks for your report.

It's not payback time,yet.
He has to explain that first before jumping to conclusions.
Maybe the other guy was trying to teamkill him so he killed him before him?
EDIT: Electrod posted a millisecond before me, so yeah. Nevermind.

It doesnt matter if it was a self defense.He teamkilled and i think that he should have just died to that guy and took a screenshot instead.But you are admins

expression:
It was accident, Because long time not happening (warden was death and FF was on, but i forgot it)
I apologized in voicechat before Chillix (he was on-line)
I post A LOT OF rulebreakers here, I try to make this community better and for this accident (In which I casually apologized immediately before admin) i was banned Without warn, without slay, without kick -->immidietly banned for 1 day...
BTW:
I was reported by a man whom I reported too and he was unbanned too ...
I am friendly, try to help othr people for better playing, warn all Players WHO break rule (although I'm not admin) and what happens then? I am banned for this ...
Chillix today teamkilled one from blue team too ... I know he is good and it was accident too, so I did not do anything (no report, no post at forum)
And me now ? No more comment with this justice ...
No good deed goes unpunished...

expression:
It was accident, Because long time not happening (warden was death and FF was on, but i forgot it)
I apologized in voicechat before Chillix (he was on-line)
I post A LOT OF rulebreakers here, I try to make this community better and for this accident (In which I casually apologized immediately before admin) i was banned Without warn, without slay, without kick -->immidietly banned for 1 day...
BTW:
I was reported by a man whom I reported too and he was unbanned too ...
I am friendly, try to help othr people for better playing, warn all Players WHO break rule (although I'm not admin) and what happens then? I am banned for this ...
Chillix today teamkilled one from blue team too ... I know he is good and it was accident too, so I did not do anything (no report, no post at forum)
And me now ? No more comment with this justice ...
No good deed goes unpunished...

I think that you should wait trough the ban,and try to never do that again just be like me away from everyone

its your own flipping fault and sorry for the douche behavior of me

ok Guerilla then why did you report me when i teamkill?? tell me that!

Why did you report me if it was nothing???????? And no problem Admin

He did say it was accident as well so yeah guerilla

terencio, get out if you have nothing useful to say. This is a serious thread, keep it clean.

You teamkilled 2 people ... Both was accident ? You was unbanned for 2 teamkills ...
And me ? I am banned for only 1 teamkill (for which I apologized immediately) ...
WTF this justice ?
What else did you help the community unlike me ?

11.jpg

22.jpg

Dude calm down.If you thought by helping the community you will be excused then you are wrong i am sure of it.You help the community to play better for you and others.

Just because you're a donator and that you've applied to be admin, doesn't mean you can break the rules without getting punished for it.
Anyhow, I believe that Guerilla should've been banned for a couple of hours for it, but that's just my opinion.

Reactions: stalker455655
Just because you're a donator and that you've applied to be admin, doesn't mean you can break the rules without getting punished for it.
Anyhow, I believe that Guerilla should've been banned for a couple of hours for it, but that's just my opinion.

So do i since its his first report,But i am not admin so i cant really do much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread