Declined ITF Guerilla --={Czech}=-- Admin app. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much confidence is still necessary?
1. I warn all people who break rules.
2. I report a lot of people who break rules.
3. I try to help people in game with all what they need .
All this even though I'm not admin !!!
4. I am in top 5 players in JB.
5. I am friendly and all time respect all rules (Sometimes an accident, but i see sometimes admins make accidents too)
6. In JB every time as warden I use mic. without retire and try make good rounds all time.
Only one my negative was my ONE !! ---> ONLY ONE <--- rage moment for the whole period i play this community.
And eople condemn me as the worst rage man :/
People behave as if they have never done anything wrong...

PS:
Who would not be upset when an accident kills a teammate in blue team and is banned for 1 day, and when I explained the accident immediately atfer my teamkill before admin in-game, I Explained it at forum too, and without warning, slap, kick I was banned for 1 day immediately.
Admins in applications write, when they will see teamkill they will warn, slay, kick, and then ban ... And i was banned immidietly ... So ... Who not be upset too ?
It was fair ? Still i think not.. But it is past and still people alludes to this my problem ...

1. I warn all people who break rules.
2. I report a lot of people who break rules.
3. I try to help people in game with all what they need .
All this even though I'm not admin !!!

Do you really think that it's enough to be an admin ?

This "rage" moment showed us where can you go just for a little thing.

An admin have to show us constantly a perfect behavior and control himself.
We recently got problems with an old admin that couldn't control himself, and we don't want to do the same error again.
I suspect you of only wanting to be admin, and I'm also seeing you going mad again on your admin application for these people who doesn't trust you.

If you can't control yourself because someone doesn't have the same opinion as you, then you won't handle the admin job correctly.

4. I am in top 5 players in JB.

Your rank totally doesn't make you a better candidate for an admin place.

And eople condemn me as the worst rage man :/
People behave as if they have never done anything wrong...

Surely not raging like you did, it was pretty exaggerated in my opinion.
For me, you can't control yourself and that's a problem.

Who would not be upset when an accident kills a teammate in blue team and is banned for 1 day, and when I explained the accident immediately atfer my teamkill before admin in-game, I Explained it at forum too, and without warning, slap, kick I was banned for 1 day immediately.
Admins in applications write, when they will see teamkill they will warn, slay, kick, and then ban ... And i was banned immidietly ... So ... Who not be upset too ?
It was fair ? Still i think not.. But it is past and still people alludes to this my problem ...

It's the way you rage about it instead of speaking quietly and calmly about the problem plus wait patiently one day.
These qualities are also required to be an admin, you don't have them for me.
I already explained multiple times why you instantly got banned, if you're trying to "lauch" the subject again, I will simply delete your messages or close this application to let the other admins give their opinions and the final decision to shelve these kind of subjects.

You need to be understanding over other people and their opinions, just an advice.

Since I'm seeing how you're complaining everytimes because someone doesn't want you as an admin for now, plus after seeing your general behavior, my answer will simply be no.

Reactions: MrBenedevil
Your app is good, but ur rage not. Its tell us about you. And i think you cant hold any responsibility. Well, we must give to u second change and follow you. If u are really change your personality (rage).

i dont give to this app any points, because ur app = +1. Your "rage" = -1.

But i want to see, if you are really, really change your personality.

If u dont, i dont want to u admin. And this is my opinion. Dont judge me or something :3.

Yes yes .. As i said ... One my rage moment for the whole period i play at this community ruined me ...
And who says it is not true, then he is liar, because when i read all your optinions, all say no/-1 only for this my one moment and you are making the worst psychotic rage man from me.
From what I read here it fits perfectly ...

Look at my first admin app
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/itf-guerilla-as-admin.2320/
all vote possitive for me and now ?
After 1 moment you judge me as worst man ever ...
All of you are interested in this one my rage moment and you do not look at all my positives...
Try to find something wrong about me regardless of my rage !!!

I know Guerilla is nice guy and we have a litle fight but don't worry man we are friends right you are a good player in jailbreak so +1 from Oh AND Don't CHANGE =) xD.

Yes yes .. As i said ... One my rage moment for the whole period i play at this community ruined me ...
And who says it is not true, then he is liar, because when i read all your optinions, all say no/-1 only for this my one moment and you are making the worst psychotic rage man from me.
From what I read here it fits perfectly ...

Look at my first admin app
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/itf-guerilla-as-admin.2320/
all vote possitive for me and now ?
After 1 moment you judge me as worst man ever ...
All of you are interested in this one my rage moment and you do not look at all my positives...
Try to find something wrong about me regardless of my rage !!!

Because adminship requires no possibility of instability, such as an anger moment.

Regardless of that: two things I find wrong is extensive use of =D =D

More seriously: I don't think your English is up to a required level, that might just be my opinion, but I think admin English should be flawless, or 99% there.

That applies for many of the new applicants for me.

I'm not gonna read al the posts, just wana share my own thoughts.
If a cable snaps the hole tower goes down, same thing happen to you, you slipped and the kid inside of you just snapped when every one pointed the finger at you, you need to get up, learn from what you did and get over the moment. If you'r gonna keep talking about your mistake, how this admin app' is gonna evolve is entirely up to you. Jus keep doing what you'v done untill now and show us that if you slipp again you'r gonna find the ballance an not fall down again and if you do, that you know how to get back up.
Ps: it's raining here in Romania :3

I do not want to talk more about my rage mistake, but all other speak about it all time. All still emphasize my mistake.
Then i only try defend myself. :/

Which only provokes further discussion.

So what i can do now ? Allow others to speak badly about me ? :(

A start would be to not keep emphasising so strongly how everyone mentions it. This makes you seem angry about that too. Rather you could show a bit of understanding and an apology for it.

It also doesn't help how you created this app very shortly after it happened. Doesn't give us the impression that you've had your sweet time to think.

Reactions: Electrod
It is that immature behaviour at that "rage" moment that bothers us. As an admin it is important to stay mature at all times and it just is that you don't seem to be able to do that.

You are a nice person that respects the rules and explains it to people, you also report rulebreakers alot. So all those are good things.

We are trying to help you here. If you would have been mature about people's opinion about you, you would try to answer their posts on a normal way and have tried to learn from your mistakes. It still isnt to late for that.

It also doesn't help how you created this app very shortly after it happened. Doesn't give us the impression that you've had your sweet time to think.
It is true :)

A start would be to not keep emphasising so strongly how everyone mentions it. This makes you seem angry about that too. Rather you could show a bit of understanding and an apology for it.
I explained my problem many times. How i can show a bit of understanding, when no one showed understanding in my problem ?

I understand that I was banned for teamkill.
But i don't understand why i was banned when i was explained my mistake (I wrote with Illikal about it [I can post screenshot from steam chat] and Chillix was online in-game too.). So really i dont understand why i was still banned.
That's why I was angry. In my optinion it was really, really unfair. A lot of unteachable massive freekillers, teamkillers are first warned, slaped, kicked and then baned. And what about me ? For only 1 explained teamkill i was imidietly banned. Tell me who would not be angry ?
I try to help all time and what for it ? This ...

From this moment I will not ever talk about my problem. It's still the same thing. I will try how much understanding i will see from this moment.

Last edited:
Guerilla,I think you are a good person but I think Stalker is right.I don't know if he is right or bad because you are a good person and so I think you will ot lose your admin power but if it will be true,you will rage.

Anyway I'll give you +1 because I think you will be an excellent admin :)

This application is far too shaky and controversial to be accepted right now. It's not hopeless as you did get some positive opinions and you seem to be active and helpful. Just make a fresh start in a month and we'll see how that goes.

For now, declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread