Declined ITF Guerilla --={Czech}=-- Admin app. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITF Guerilla

Donator
Hey guys :)
I know I had one app. and i interrupted it, but you know i interrupted it only in rage :(
After my rage it was already declined (It was declined and locked after 30 min) and i could not do anything. Simply i ruined my app. in rage and it was big mistake, because i wanted be admin and this rage moment ruined it.
(Simply: My rage was, because i was banned due to mistake for 1 day without warning [warn, slap, kick] But it is past)
So now i try to reapply my request :)
Admins like Random, Chillix, illikal, pootis, Maddity know i am not bad and evil. (I really thing it)
Everybody knows i want and try to help other people a lot.
So Check my admin app. again please and consider it again :)
I am only human too and everyone makes a mistake sometimes :)

My app. is here:
(It is the same like my past app. only with few little changes)
Name/Nickname: My real name is Jindřich [Henry] (from Czech republic) nickamen in game: ITF Guerilla --={Czech}=--

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18243729

Online Times: Theoretically every day after work. It's from 17:00 pm to 22:00 pm (GTM+1)
At the weekend from 9:00 - 11:00 am to 00:00 - 02:00 am next day =D

Do you have an Microphone?: Yes... I use it allways in jailbreak, when i play as warden.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: That is my only fault i think. Answer is no. But, everyone has had to start :) I'll use google for commands and tips and all will be ok i think ;)

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: These days only jailbreak. And when is a lot of freekillers and other rulebreakers online (I can't normally play), i go to another server (mwm and payloads)

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?: I know basic commands. (A lot of command are at google :p and i know pages with commands for sourcemod)

Why should we choose you?:
-> I am very active player (You can see it at statistics at this community)
-> I have a lot of experience with TF2 (TF2 I play for a long time)
-> A lot of people know me from jailbreak and people like me (I thing =D)
-> I pay donate :p (And when i will happy with this community i will not have problem pay next donate)
-> I try to help people even though I am not admin :)

Something about me:
I studied high school mechanic with CnC machines and programs like HEIDENHEIN and iso codes. (I can work with this machines and i can make programs for this machines)
After school i wantded to be a policeman but i started work as technologist.
I work as production technologist. I work with big technical drawings and with programs AutoCAD and Inventor.
I am quiet and I try to help. (Theoreticaly I believe in karma)
I like all styles of music. Dont have specificaly style.
I do Taekwon-Do (5 years), snowboarding and cycling.
I like rally, F1, GIRLS (awwww) !!! =D and adrenaline sports... And HATE football !! =D

What will you do as Admin?:
Especially try help players with problems, educate people what don't know rules and try make better game without rulebreakers.
Simply (only theoretically):
chat spam - warning, then mute for 30 min
voice spam - warning, then mute for 30 min
freekilling - warning + slay, then kick and then ban for 1h
team killing - warning, then kick and then ban for 1h
racists - warning, then (no slay, no kick) but ban for 1h, because this is violation of the law
insults - warning, then kick, then ban for 1h
And may become mistake, so if the player pardons and explain his mistake i can do nothing or only slay for warning.
All frekilled and teamkilled players I'll respawn.

This is a very active and respectful player, and actually he's a sort of co-admin. I confirm he always uses mic in Jailbreak, even because he's most of time a warden.
I don't know if we need more admins, in my opinion the Admin situation for jailbreak is ok... but you choose. One admin more can't be useless.

(I'd give you -1 because you didn't mention me as admin! I joke ;))

Last edited:
Awwww Mattatore i forgot you =D Sorry =D You know i am not bad too =D

PS: I can be in ambush ;)

-> I pay donate :p (And when i will happy with this community i will not have problem pay next donate)
Even if you donated, your admin app can still get declined.
And, after your last "rage", you don't seem really mature for me.
-1 from me, I'd like to see other admins opinions.
also, -1000000 for "=D"

Last edited:
With donate was meant I significantly help at this community :)
About my rage... As i said i am only human too and this thing can happen :) (I know i riuned a lot my chance with this rage moment)
And I still thank you for your -1 :)

Well, DatAssassin... I didn't like the part you mentioned ("I pay donate"), too! And deleting an app and recreating another, all this is not so mature.
BUT he's mature when he explains rules to players, and he wants them respected.
So, I definitively give a neutral 0.

Last edited:
Ok ok ok ... Sorry guys ... I see donate is bad, so i will not pay more for this community ;)

Calm down.

Everyone knows that you're sorry for what you did,also i know you're such an perfect guy.
I also know my vote doesn't counts but +1 ,i've meet you a bit better and you're amazing guy.
Just ignore the people,who doesn't likes you! :)

Thank you Jani !! =D I will give you last request for your +1 =D =D

Well i do admit that you are a nice player.Even thou my vote doesnt count i would say a No.The reason for my no is that you might burst in rage again.Say if you loose your admin,also i think that you might just not handle the responsibility.Sorry if i am harsh,but just saying what i think.

Ok ok ok ... Sorry guys ... I see donate is bad, so i will not pay more for this community ;)
We didn't say it, I want it's clear. We just said that being a donator must not become equivalent to have this kind of privileges. Meritocracy is what Kevin ask to and needs for Admins. ;)

Reactions: stalker455655
I am sad, because only ONE bad moment and you are destroyed man completely :( This can be seen a lot of people give me -1 or say NO in this app. ... And only because i was raged 1 f**** time.
I like all admins say they are only humans (they can't be online all time, etc.) and from other people wants perfects robots without mistakes ...
Please Do not disassemble it more in this thread :)

I am sad, because only ONE bad moment and you are destroyed man completely :( This can be seen a lot of people give me -1 or say NO in this app. ... And only because i was raged 1 f**** time.
Everyone has his own opinion.
I like all admins say they are only humans (they can't be online all time, etc.) and from other people wants perfects robots without mistakes ...
I don't get the point.

As said before i believe you most likely won't be able to handle the responsibility you get as an admin.
An admin should not "rage" to quickly and i think if you would be admin you might rage again and do things you will regret later.
I believe you are a nice guy that respects the rules, and i like it that you help people understand the rules and report those who keep rulebreaking. So ty for that.

But in all honesty you are not suited to be admin in my opinion, so -1

Yes, next, who points out my problem with ONE rage.
So yes ... This situation destroyed me completely ...
I see No one was ever very angry ;) Here are just peaceful people ;) What i doing at this community LOL?
Before this moment i had +1 from all who expressed in my first admin app.
And now ? everybody -1 ...
I think not worth it for more try
Because all vote NO or -1

Just give it a bit of rest and reapply later, when people get to know you better, so one or two bouts of rage wouldn't count. ^_^

As you can see ... ALL look ONLY on my one rage i had :/

I don't. I didn't even know there was something like that. I honestly just gave a bit of advice; please don't take it as an insult or vote of incertitude.

We all get that you are sorry for what happened and of course we take that into account. But ragging like that makes you seem very immature. People don't forget things like that that easily. We have to ask ourselves: Is this guy always like this? How can we be sure that he changed? Most of us admins interpret the person from the application. It's basically like the first impression. If you start your first application like that, then we have to consider that you might be always like that. How do we know that you changed? Well, if you did spend some more time on the forum trying to incorporate yourself into this community, we would probably get to know you a bit better and maybe see that you are not always the ragging guy that we saw in the first post. Don't get mad if you get rejected. It's just how this whole thing works. Trust. We build on trust and currently we don't fully see you as being a trustworthy person. Sorry...

Reactions: illikal03
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread